THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Thanks bros, just put my order for a sz. 12 through StockX :pimp:

Last edited:
Dude - You gotta rock the correct size, or the ergodynamics of the shoe will become compromised.
Oh, now I get it! If you really want to get the pre 2017 ergodynamics of an Air Max 1 I'd suggest you buy a current model in your usual Nike size and re-shape it by letting a very heavy object rest on the toebox for at least two weeks.
The only thing I haven't figured out yet is how to properly make the midsole point upwards like an ultraboost, for maximum ergodynamics.

But in all seriousness - what I meant by my post was not that a a full size up or down isn't a big difference - because it is. What I rather meant was that from my experience usually a half size up or down isn't that much of a change. If I can't get an AM1 in my usual size I can get a half size below without problems.
The only two sneakers where I really had problems with sizing were the Adidas KB8 (far too big) and the Huarache (far too tight). In all other cases you are pretty safe if you just get your regular size is what I meant

Last edited:
I think that choosing the right size and knowing its TTS is not given to everyone, when we see the number of reviews on youtube where people say TTS but have heels slipping and where we see a lot of room between their heel and the shoe I find it allarmant, many can easily size down... I don't understand that he doesn't notice it on their own... Personally I like to have my Air Max perfectly to my size, neither too big nor too small, as if they were made for me...

Last edited:
Nike-Air-Max-1-Dynamic-Berry-wdywt-on-feet.jpg

Larger sizes are $105

Think NDC May be the best bet right now unless there’s a code that goes with the link you provided
No code. But last I checked most sizes were gone on ndc

Yea I hate when retailers advertise a really low price but then you realize your size is barely under retail haha

Anyone know how the new AM1 Jewel fits compared to the og AM1? Is there any difference in the fit/fit comfort/sizing etc?

Man, how long ago was that ergodynamic talk in this thread?

I remember when that came up, few pages of some lulz from you guys

The supposedly great new shape is nowhere near as ergodynamic and comfortable as Air Max models of the past few years. The angles are all wrong and the toe area is oddly slanted. I don’t understand why Nike changed it. All these releases of original color combinations are ruined now.
Pretty good. It's been a whole year already! A good one for AM1s.

got these yesterday on sale for 480$ shipped too :nthat:
23D82FC0-FDD6-4F67-AF82-3A2E62B7CFB1.jpeg
I got these black joints MAIN INGREDIENT MAIN INGREDIENT
DD116FFE-DC0B-4772-9080-4F9061633871.jpeg

I want these from Mr P next but need that sale price
3EA6CD72-3D08-475E-A31D-56EB66AC5F07.jpeg

Before anyone chimes in that “I could’ve made a bespoke air max1 instead of coping 2 pairs of Native American shoes”
well I have zero faith that I’d make a shoe I’d want to pay 1k$ for so I’ll stick to spending my $ on stuff I like

Back
Top Bottom