THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Just to touch on what @modus47 is saying - I’m sure most didn’t go after them but the day the AM1 Tartan released on SNKRS, all but a Wmns 11.5 was available. Went straight from 11 to 12, leaving the 11.5 greyed out.

Nike has done this with other Wmns releases as well.
Yep- rarely see a 11.5 w
Usually bigger sizes are full sizes.
Saw 12s up on a store in Spain yet they have pulled stock and haven’t replied to emails so unsure if they actually had

Good sign for us in the US?
Oh.....okay. It would be hella funny if homie did buy the stock up and thought they were size 12 in men's. LMAO
ha y'all it was size 12 women'sand im in the states I didn't come up on all the stock this time. If I remember correctly for the women's obsidian pair we never saw a 12. I can't remember about the green pair that came put on ndc that same day.

Good sign for us in the US?

ha y'all it was size 12 women'sand im in the states I didn't come up on all the stock this time. If I remember correctly for the women's obsidian pair we never saw a 12. I can't remember about the green pair that came put on ndc that same day.
Women’s obsidian came in 12- I have a couple of pairs

My thought is that these will be similar to the women's obsidian release. I was able to buy pairs from soleheaven and end with ease. It seemed like they had plenty of pairs.

My thought is that these will be similar to the women's obsidian release. I was able to buy pairs from soleheaven and end with ease. It seemed like they had plenty of pairs.

hope so- whats going on with soleheaven-?? looks like no store anymore- just another site that links to drops?

If anybody is interested...disclaimer: It's not me, and I don't know the guy.
Screenshot_20190103-185314_Instagram.jpg

^ man I can’t wait to finish my house to get my kicks out of storage. Mine still ds ready to go.

We seen yo IG Nipsey3000 Nipsey3000 - He ain’t bout that life!

All jokes aside, nice kick page my dude.

I remember when I lurked this thread heavy before posting, everyone preferred these women’s pinnacles over the men’s.

I think they sold out pretty quickly if I’m not mistaken

Preciate you guys! Wish I hadn't slept on the 113 shipped but beggars cant be choosers. Thank you guys

Back
Top Bottom