THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Pendleton IDs came in today. Surprised how fast they turned these around. About 2 weeks delivered.
upload_2019-1-7_13-56-30.jpeg

upload_2019-1-7_13-55-58.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2019-1-7_13-55-37.jpeg
    upload_2019-1-7_13-55-37.jpeg
    638 KB · Views: 2
I agree. I debated for months whether or not to pay $160 for the Pend iDs. I just couldn’t do it. Although some iDs look fantastic, I feel like they should be more. Meh. Unto the next...
Again, I totally agree! 2017 and 2018 has not been poppin' for Pendleton IDs IMO. This past year, I just felt that the options were hella boring and I know that I am in the minority thinking this (since most people on here like the options this year), but I'mma need for Nike to get it together for 2019. I hope that next fall/winter when the next Pendleton ID options are released that there are at least some vibrancy in the colors!

Every time I got my wife a pair of AM1’s or anything AM related, you know where they went?

Back to Nike

I’m like do you know what kind of heat I’m bringing into this household?!!

“If it’s not heating up the house, I don’t want it”

upload_2019-1-7_18-56-20.gif

Every time I got my wife a pair of AM1’s or anything AM related, you know where they went?

Back to Nike

I’m like do you know what kind of heat I’m bringing into this household?!!

“If it’s not heating up the house, I don’t want it”

upload_2019-1-7_18-56-20.gif

DEAD...

I read through the thread but didn't really find anything definite, did the 2018 Animal AM1 run big like the SWAM1 or TTS??

Hey guys I’m finally taking a shot at making my own ID. I know someone has probably answered this, but can i return if I don’t like?

Back
Top Bottom