THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

New wmns getting released this saturday the 9th (EU)

BV1977-200

nike-w-air-max-1-prm-bv1977-200-1.jpg
nike-w-air-max-1-prm-bv1977-200-4.jpg
nike-w-air-max-1-prm-bv1977-200-2.jpg
nike-w-air-max-1-prm-bv1977-200-5.jpg

Took me a while to find a wms12 of those olives, but I finally managed and they came in today, and they are very nice. :emoji_thumbsup:
Indonesian manufactured, so again not flawless (again a slight offset toebox on right shoe) but not enough to send them back.

Footdistrict has some sales going on in limited sizes, mini-swoosh (platinum & blue), obsidian crepes, olives, green curry, red orbit...etc. Most about 30% off.

And speaking of the mini-swoosh pack, I may be in the minority, but I'm not in love with the white swoosh on the quarter panel. Don't get me wrong, i picked up the Bred ones on sale, but still think it is a little off. I've been thinking about taking the stitching out. Anyone else feeling that?

Not sure how I feel about that hybrid that dblplay1212 dblplay1212 posted...My first reaction is not a fan.

I’m not too big of a fan of that Atmos cw on a Bron. If it had a Black rogue area, I’d be more of a fan, but I wouldn’t cop. Nike did something similar with the HyperDunk years ago with the Atmos Safari cw too.

Footdistrict has some sales going on in limited sizes, mini-swoosh (platinum & blue), obsidian crepes, olives, green curry, red orbit...etc. Most about 30% off.

And speaking of the mini-swoosh pack, I may be in the minority, but I'm not in love with the white swoosh on the quarter panel. Don't get me wrong, i picked up the Bred ones on sale, but still think it is a little off. I've been thinking about taking the stitching out. Anyone else feeling that?
Thanks for the info grabbed another pair of obsidian crepes for about 160 shipped. Really nice shoe in hand I'd recommend em

Back
Top Bottom