THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Looking good here, I dig.

1a.jpg

1aa.jpg
Nice

They’re real but they are not a real collaboration with Nike and the final product was not produced in the Nike factories.

100% custom “collaboration”

Yep- and there keeps being restocks.

The article linked above is the perfect example of 'fake news'- the average joe would read that and believe they were straight collaborating with nike.
Too many gullible fools- an sadly almost all sneaker news sites are full of them.

BSS is a strange one- seems to have lots of inside info- yet generally is reposting stuff from other without credit.

SHoes are rubbish anyway:rofl:

might as well use this double post space to express some of the stuff ive seen in the past few weeks.

i hope they do archive the 87 for a bit. all the monotonous churning out of the silhouette is getting close to the dark age regurgitation, except with better shape. some of tens of variants of "curry" or "olive" is just gross and so generic looking.

its great to see theyre starting to split the outsole, but wtf, just give us a triple split. whats up with the double split color. without the toecap outsole color change, i want nothing to do with it.

some of the boxiness of the toewrap is starting to surface. so for that reason, im out.

Last edited:
F3E469B4-788C-44D8-B59D-37D87C91DE2B.png They had the patent leather ids available early in 2018 if I remember correctly. It took like 6 weeks for delivery. Maybe around April? Love em but they do run big for me.

Some IDs I found at my local outlet today all on serious discount.
20190209_180942.jpg

20190209_175607.jpg
20190209_175819.jpg
20190209_175855.jpg

Does anyone have info on this Green pair? They are some kind of Premium IDs with a patent leather mudguard, premium laces, different tongue label and lace dubres.
View media item 2378845View media item 2135053

The green pair iD was around last spring on iD. I did a "Thanos" themed pair for the Avengers movie last year. Gold and purple. Was going to do a "Skeletor" themed one (purple/blue) but then the options were taken down.
DSC04840.JPG

Does anyone have info on this Green pair? They are some kind of Premium IDs with a patent leather mudguard, premium laces, different tongue label and lace dubres.

early 2018 labelled "premium ID" in France, 170euro (10euro more than the ID classic), debré is cool (I wish i had the debré option on the classic IDs)

they were available two or three months during the spring (if my memory are good)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom