THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

C5FB4165-25AD-4598-8B37-5DE039FFD352.gif

:rofl:
well played-you got me :wink:

No back to regular programming

apologies for filling thread with pettiness- just can't stand whiners and/or e-thugs:emoji_v:
You're a funny guy.

No point in going back and forth on nt.

But I will say, that you came into this thread, which is usually peaceful and talk mad ****, put yourself on the typical nt high horse of "man they're just shoes, wear them and stop complaining." Then flip it like the other person is being petty? That's the oldest nt trick in the book. It's not even clever.

Anybody in here that knows me, knows I'm no big stickler when it comes to shoes. So, honestly I have more issue with how you said it, more so than what you said.

All that other stuff you said...well, you just a disrespectful mf. Maybe you the kind of guy that feels like he needs to put others down in order to feel whole? Most times it's the one that talks the most that gets dealt with first.

My internet buddies? Ok. Maybe they are my buddies because I respect them and contribute to this thread on a daily basis?

You got me on the spelling/grammar. It never was my strong suit. Maybe that's why I work in anesthesia instead of being an English teacher. Either way, life is good.

I'm

Reek or wreak, whatever... your flow is heavy and it stinks. You need a maxi pad.

Last edited:
You're a funny guy.

No point in going back and forth on nt.

But I will say, that you came into this thread, which is usually peaceful and talk mad ****, put yourself on the typical nt high horse of "man their just shoes, wear them and stop complaining." Then flip it like the other person is being petty? That's the oldest nt trick in the book. It's not even clever.

Anybody in here that knows me, knows I'm no big stickler when it comes to shoes. So, honestly I have more issue with how you said it, more so than what you said.

All that other stuff you said...well, you just a disrespectful mf. Maybe you the kind of guy that feels like he needs to put others down in order to feel whole? Most times it's the one that talks the most that gets dealt with first.

My internet buddies? Ok. Maybe they are my buddies because I respect them and contribute to this thread on a daily basis?

You got me on the spelling/grammar. It never was my strong suit. Maybe that's why I work in anesthesia instead of being an English teacher. Either way, life is good.

I'm

Reek or wreak, whatever... your flow is heavy and it stinks. You need a maxi pad.

Dead:rofl:

thanks for the entertainment guys :lol:

and you know damn well you lost an argument when you have to resort to correcting someone's spelling/grammar

Fastlane.

Average of 34 comments per year.

= Nobody.

apologies for filling thread with pettiness- just can't stand whiners and/or e-thugs:emoji_v:

he is not nobody, he is a e-thug lol

closed chapter for me, it saddens me to read all this...

(just because "3" people have had the misfortune to say that the shape declines and that the recent colors are sometimes redundant... really for that there was no need to take out the big "LOL", we are on a forum, as long as it's with respect in principle everyone has the right to have and to give their own opinion...)

Last edited:
he is not nobody, he is a e-thug lol

closed chapter for me, it saddens me to read all this...

(just because "3" people have had the misfortune to say that the shape declines and that the recent colors are sometimes redundant... really for that there was no need to take out the big "LOL", we are on a forum, as long as it's with respect in principle everyone has the right to have and to give their own opinion...)
I didnt read it.

Jordan 1 thread :smh:

Every other page they're getting into it. Dudes got into an argument about what was age appropriate to attend a Travis Scott concert.

First time in a while this thread got spicy.

Back
Top Bottom