THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

completely arbitrary number but if 500K people were attempting for these susans at 12,500 pairs being available that gives you a 0.025% chance (1 out of every 40)

yea, going to be some salty people in here come friday

Glad i caught that 11
56521102_258250014961340_1719255973472151378_n.jpg
I need a pair of 11!!! Been sleepin on these

You guys keep reminding me that I have Crepes in my closet. I need to wear them.

So i could washing machine them and put those sheets in with?
Yes sir. I always use them when I put shoes in the washing machine now (cold water, gentle cycle, nylon bag for each shoe so soles dont scuff the other shoe) and I haven't had an issue. Every shoe is different so no guarantees but I've had luck with it.

modzzilla modzzilla I beat my first pair of Parras up pretty good. I scrubbed them down with some cleaning solution and tossed them in the washing machine. I added an color safe Oxy Clean whitening pod to the wash. Came out like new. Check the before and after pics. These didnt have the felt mudguard but you can see where it pulled the stain out of the toebox.

modzzilla modzzilla I beat my first pair of Parras up pretty good. I scrubbed them down with some cleaning solution and tossed them in the washing machine. I added an color safe Oxy Clean whitening pod to the wash. Came out like new. Check the before and after pics. These didnt have the felt mudguard but you can see where it pulled the stain out of the toebox.

Was the mud guard hard after?

Screen Shot 2019-04-10 at 6.18.34 PM.png

Yo homie
Was the toe guard the same after ?
Any decrease or softness anywhere afterwards?

Back
Top Bottom