THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

L on Susan's but these turned out to be pretty dope.
20190412_103356.jpg

do you have android? I recently switched from android to iphone and i think that SNKRS works MUCH better on the iphone. It was absolutely terrible on my note.

I use a Pixel 3 XL. #TeamGoogle maybe I need to start using my iPad more to get these releases?

Size 12 sold out for me.

Looks like I will have to fight you other Size 12s on certain releases :lol:

Anyone with the violets or teals in an 11.5 and decide they don't want them, please let me know.

Want those two pairs badly.

I use a Pixel 3 XL. #TeamGoogle maybe I need to start using my iPad more to get these releases?
I am also team android and maybe that's why I have not won a single thing on SNKRs :lol:
Tomorrow I will use my iPhone to try for the airmax's and will report back if my luck changes lol

My $300 bid was accepted Monday but still hasn't shipped. With prices jumping up I feel confident the seller will cancel and sell at a higher price. Really sucks.

The ups man just left the Nike box out in plain sight dude put it behind the brick wall common sense will tell you to do that Nike need to go back to plain boxes
Agree 100% with this. When I got the black infrared 6s I didn’t realize Nike added logos to the box. Now if I’m not home for a package best believe I’m getting them sent to an access point so I can pick it up

I am also team android and maybe that's why I have not won a single thing on SNKRs :lol:
Tomorrow I will use my iPhone to try for the airmax's and will report back if my luck changes lol
Doesn't make a difference - I thought it was because I use Android so I started going on SNKRS through the desktop version. Still no dice. People are running 1000+ accounts

Back
Top Bottom