THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Hey Fellas, the cleaning my AM1, the front part has separate, what’s a good cement to use?

Also, forgot I had the Royal Linens in the closet
Doesnt look too bad, but I just take a tiny dab of super glue on the very corner of something like a razor blade, and slide it in there, trying to wipe the glue only on the outsole and not the mudguard. It doesnt take much, if you try to put too much in there it might squeeze out and get on the mudguard. I only put the glue on one side of the blade's corner so that I'm only wiping the glue on the outsole itself.

D9840F76-BAB1-41AB-ABB6-5378C68E6BF5.jpeg
Finally broke out the reds

Somebody please tell me I can grab the women's navy and pink somewhere in a 12?

Should have done it earlier

I realize they probably arent out there but if anyone comes across a womens 12 in violet or teal, shoot me a PM. Thanks.

Why is the mesh and mid panel on the woman’s teals so cheap feeling compared to others? They switched it up compared to the light blue and pink pairs. Those were closer to anniversary feel.

dblplay1212 dblplay1212 what’s good with the shoe stores in Duuuval? Other than APB, what else is there? Also, I know you’re probably not buying much at Foot Locker, but you have any idea how many House of Hoops there are? I’m leaving San Diego in June/July and transferring to Savannah in a few months. Trying to get an idea of the lay of the shoe land.

dblplay1212 dblplay1212 what’s good with the shoe stores in Duuuval? Other than APB, what else is there? Also, I know you’re probably not buying much at Foot Locker, but you have any idea how many House of Hoops there are? I’m leaving San Diego in June/July and transferring to Savannah in a few months. Trying to get an idea of the lay of the shoe land.
APB is it, honestly. I dont mess with the FootLocker, Finishline, Champs, etc. No clue on HoH. If you get down to Jax, hit me up. We can do lunch and swing by APB. I can introduce you to the guys there. Great people.

APB is it, honestly. I dont mess with the FootLocker, Finishline, Champs, etc. No clue on HoH. If you get down to Jax, hit me up. We can do lunch and swing by APB. I can introduce you to the guys there. Great people.

Sounds like a plan. I’ll have to check their Charleston store since it’s close to Savannah and Tallahassee store, too, when I go to FSU games.

Awesome. Didnt know he did more socks. I scooped the ones to match the 2018 Parras. Do those match Cherrys?

Patta / Parra do cool accessories - Didn't know the socks were dropping, broke my patta ashtray the other day so had to get another and just saw them there... The yellow / reds definitely go with the cherrywoods pretty well

Back
Top Bottom