THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I know this has been asked before and I couldn't find it, but how do yall clean the suede on your AM1s? I've seen pencil erasers, white vinegar, etc. Just wondering what would keep my perf greys looking new. Thanks

IMG_4296.JPG
I always use soap water and a toothbrush first.

No sense going to more harsh chemicals etc if simple methods do the trick

i wear 9.5 in both....i remember trying on a pair of 90s that were half size up to check the difference, and they looked like boats on foot. stuck to tts.

Any word if scream greens are going to be a JP release only or Stateside as well?
i havent seen anything on snkrs as of yet. also does anyone have the style code. ?

My bad man...

Naaaaaah man

Actually remembered what you had posted but I was in such a rush that I didn’t want to miss out on the low key release and forgot to change the size.

Holding on to them until Saturday.

If anything, it’s money back in my pocket which I can’t be upset about.

Naaaaaah man

Actually remembered what you had posted but I was in such a rush that I didn’t want to miss out on the low key release and forgot to change the size.

Holding on to them until Saturday.

If anything, it’s money back in my pocket which I can’t be upset about.
Good luck my man!

so instead of getting the Huarache's in scream green with the OG treatment like they've done for other colors Nike is gonna troll us with a bunch of shoes in the same color, sounds about right.

Didn’t Scream Greens retro as recently as the last five years though?

Back
Top Bottom