THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

They look good in the pics, but you never know if they are going to send the actual shoes in the pics. Like I said, it seems too good to be true.

Attachments

• m_5d0acfe9fe19c73743765077.jpg
    m_5d0acfe9fe19c73743765077.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 103
  • m_5d0acff09d3b783d2941e9a8.jpg
    m_5d0acff09d3b783d2941e9a8.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 100
  • m_5d0acfee264a55ac9ba08ad0.jpg
    m_5d0acfee264a55ac9ba08ad0.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 111
  • m_5d0acfecb3e917cfd550caab.jpg
    m_5d0acfecb3e917cfd550caab.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 94
That's the one that got me thinking, but everything else lines up for me so far. The use of the two materials, mesh seems right, shape isn't too bad. I haven't even looked at the ones I have in a few months, so maybe I can dig them out and see what the back looks like. I just haven't seen many fake air max 1s.

Those air max were clearly meant to be a 4th of July release, Nike had even started the marketing and the item was listed in SNEAKRS. What has happened they have been pointed out to some of the issues and potential offence on the shoes so they have pulled the item. I guess that could still be classified as QC as they were now not happy with the message that she shoes might send out.

They look good in the pics, but you never know if they are going to send the actual shoes in the pics. Like I said, it seems too good to be true.
Def fakes.
As said, the stitched back logo looks hilariously bad, and the way the mudguard is shaped on that side.
Swoosh on 1st pic way off.
Blue seems to be too dark, but might be lighting.
Semi beat up box: another clue.
Rough edges around mudguard.
$65? Really? :rofl:

Seller's profile doesn't exactly scream "I sell legit shoes"
The 270s he sold also look very fishy, to put it mildly.

If that ain't enough: the box label is also off, way too much spacing used, alignment is off.

Prepare to get your money back.

Welp, thanks guys, order canceled. I never wear my first pair anyways, lol.

Last edited:
A, "Not For Resale" stamp? Wonder which outlet/social media account is going to run with that.

What's that thing about having to constantly show support to LGBTQ community? I have no problem with it as long as everyone get respect. Brands do what brands do, they use anything to make money, so not much to say with their intention. Personally, it doesn't offend me, but makes me question what are the real intention behind all of this, it is almost like some comments here try to makes us guilty of something for not buying, because not "showing support". We are in 2019, the majority of sane people are fine with gay, what else need to be done? Why need to have everything from street, train, church, pedestrian cross road be painted in rainbow color, is it really necessary? I don't really understand the need to have special flag either, maybe later each gender will have their own flag.
Back to rainbow shoes, buy them if you like and this is what i do, but does it makes someone bad for not buying their "show support to" collection?
I agree with all this.

How do older air max 1s fit compared to newer releases? Would I be able to fit in some OG 2003 safaris if they are a size 11.5, and I am a size 12 in newer releases?

What's that thing about having to constantly show support to LGBTQ community? I have no problem with it as long as everyone get respect. Brands do what brands do, they use anything to make money, so not much to say with their intention. Personally, it doesn't offend me, but makes me question what are the real intention behind all of this, it is almost like some comments here try to makes us guilty of something for not buying, because not "showing support". We are in 2019, the majority of sane people are fine with gay, what else need to be done? Why need to have everything from street, train, church, pedestrian cross road be painted in rainbow color, is it really necessary? I don't really understand the need to have special flag either, maybe later each gender will have their own flag.
Back to rainbow shoes, buy them if you like and this is what i do, but does it makes someone bad for not buying their "show support to" collection?

Seriously?! In many countries LGBTQ people are subject to arrest, corporal punishment, and worst. Things aren't great in the US either. Just recently a police detective gave a church sermon calling for them to be put to death and no one even reported him. It only came to light because the church put the sermon online! Drag queens need police protection to host story time because they've been doxxed and received death threats. Trans people are being murdered and the cases go unsolved. That's only the stuff I as someone outside of that community knows about. I'm sure there is plenty more that I don't hear about. Your post reads like a text book example of what people mean when they talk about privilege. It's easy for someone who doesn't have to be concerned or is affected by these things to ignore and be dismissive. That doesn't change the fact that violence and hate crimes against LGBTQ and all marginalized people is on the rise. That's why they wave their flag, because many of them can't, because many of them won't be able to again, because it many only be a matter of time before another gunman shoots up another nightclub killing people simple for being themselves.

How do older air max 1s fit compared to newer releases? Would I be able to fit in some OG 2003 safaris if they are a size 11.5, and I am a size 12 in newer releases?
They certainly may fit. I'm a size 12 in all new air maxes. However, for the likes of Chlorophylls, Patta denims, safari, I have had to wear a size 11 because my feet would be swimming in size 12.

Back
Top Bottom