THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Well thats a hell of a deal these days. Someone should jump on that!
Eh after fees it's about what I'd get. Close enough. And I tried them on before deciding to rock the size 10 so I wouldn't want to deal with some foolishness with stockx. I doubt they'd reject them bc they were tried on, literally just laced up and walked on a rug for 30 seconds, but you never know with them.

Some of the wealthiest people I have known, are frugile (Im talking people with net worths of 30-80M) over $200 dollars let alone 850K. The only reason they spend money, is if it can help them to make money.

Are they already planning to make money of their own death? Gluttony or Avarice, they probably have it all. :ohwell:

Im happy with these. Other options suck. Need new options soon...

1B386E83-26A5-45B7-8D50-BBB161EE35E1.jpeg
445A7598-8789-4DBD-BAFD-CD38CE4AB7AC.jpeg

I’m definitely making something like this.

I thought about going to ComplexCon but $107 + parking just to get in the door to pay resell on a few pairs of sneakers made it a pass.

i was gonna go but the last few years of them shutting down releases kinda made me sway the other way from it, only for brands to release the stuff online later, aside from those green undefeated 97's ...but also one of my favorite designers has sooooooooo many collabs out there, including his new era collab that i've literally been waiting on for like 2 years now...

i was gonna go but the last few years of them shutting down releases kinda made me sway the other way from it, only for brands to release the stuff online later, aside from those green undefeated 97's ...but also one of my favorite designers has sooooooooo many collabs out there, including his new era collab that i've literally been waiting on for like 2 years now...
I know there would be some cool stuff to get I just can’t get past the entry fee especially, like you said, since they shut down the Diamond Dunks and other in demand shoes. The animals aren’t as limited but once they put the quantity out there I’m sure the hype became real. Do you know of any other sneaker conventions in the area?

Shoe palace
Wow the only size on shoepalace that is sold out is a 12 and that's my size. Maybe I can wear a 13 like air Max 95. I wear a 12 in all Jordans but I had to get a 13 in have nike day 95s. Does anyone know if 1s usually run snall. Haven't had any in years. Fnl only has 13 left too

Wow the only size on shoepalace that is sold out is a 12 and that's my size. Maybe I can wear a 13 like air Max 95. I wear a 12 in all Jordans but I had to get a 13 in have nike day 95s. Does anyone know if 1s usually run snall. Haven't had any in years. Fnl only has 13 left too
TTS for me

I
I wear a 12 also but for some odd reason I wear a 13 in air max 1s and huarache everything else is a 12 for me and the only air max 1 that was big on me was the Tokyo maze . I would tell you to try finishline but only thing I seen was a 10 13 and that was an hour ago

I’m a 12 too but found out I can fit a 13 in AM1s when I copped the STS in a 13. If you like a little room you’ll have some with a 13, hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom