THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

DSCN5832.JPG
DSCN5836.JPG
If the swoosh is teal it’s on.

i usually wear a size 10 and my big toe ends here, not unbearable . i tried a 10.5 and they run big and slip. should i just break them in more or just wear thicker socks for the 10.5
20190724_221610.jpg

sz 10 pictured

I’m thinking about buying some hella cheap AM1s grs but I am hesitant about the site anyone ever buy from trainersretail.co.uk ?

Edit: I started looking at their other stuff and to me it seems fake. right? Some of their **** just seems fishy.

I’m thinking about buying some hella cheap AM1s grs but I am hesitant about the site anyone ever buy from trainersretail.co.uk ?
Site looks sus.

Their social media widgets at the bottom lead to no where.
Stuff like their Terms and Conditions/About Us sections are cut and paste word salads. Etc.
Prices that are too good to be true.

I’d say best to avoid.

Site looks sus.

Their social media widgets at the bottom lead to no where.
Stuff like their Terms and Conditions/About Us sections are cut and paste word salads. Etc.
Prices that are too good to be true.

I’d say best to avoid.
Yeah I was looking at that too. the t&c and about us page and it was about nike and Adidas as a company not their company. I just saw the prices and thought maybe i can come up but it seems fishy.

Edit: I started looking at their other stuff and to me it seems fake. right? Some of their **** just seems fishy.
There's about a billion red flags on that site. You do the math.

Back
Top Bottom