THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I got used to wearing them in the gym to lift weights and going on long walks. I wouldn’t run in them. But are great for lifting given a hard flat sole

I think the essentials are all four colors of the anniversary pairs and the pinnacles (not necessarily all of the pinnacles) let those be your base collection then go from there. Those were a must for me then I grab a random gr pair here and there. These past few years have been good for AM1 collecting no complaints from me.

Compared to collecting them before the reshape, its nice to not have to iron the bejesus out of them! There were some great ideas in the brick toe ages, just placed on a horrible, horrible shape.

82970541-7EED-41CB-9AD4-9438D306A221.jpeg
C0222B58-2A27-417F-BF81-3D4C0B3E2328.jpeg

WEAR YOUR KICKS!

Oh my haha I honestly didn’t realize they were this bad until now. Going to give them a little wash and go for a little longer, then turn them into my yard work kicks. But definitely need to start looking to buy another pair or two to stock up

Does anyone have the advertisement photos of the female athlete wearing the OG blues?

I can’t find them anywhere

For all the various storing your kicks options and opinions is it widely agreed upon to at the very least remove the paper from inside the shoe box?

Not sure about the scream greens! Shape, toebox looks in 99% on posted pics horrible. Reminds me on Susan-Maze-shape. Sad!

Don’t know why this happens so often. I mean we also see thick materials with nice toeboxes, right?

Not sure about the scream greens! Shape, toebox looks in 99% on posted pics horrible. Reminds me on Susan-Maze-shape. Sad!

Don’t know why this happens so often. I mean we also see thick materials with nice toeboxes, right?
Truth be told, I don't have many pairs where the toe box didn't need a bit of TLC. Some pairs are malleable than others. But the DNA pair isn't the worst by far.

Imo

https://niketalk.com/threads/offici...let-website-store-update-thread.684827/page-9

Heads up for NorCal ppl, looks like Scream Greens at outlet

Feels like my order from GOAT is taking forever. Then again it only takes a day when I ship to GOAT so I probably have unreasonable expectations.

I know this feeling too well.

I bought a pair of Wmns 270 React Bahaus on GOAT after they sold out on NDC to only follow up with a cancellation. I was comfortable with what I paid for them but I’m sure the seller realized they would be out at least $20-$30

Stay positive though.

Ziplock bags do more harm than good, right? Them being sealed like that dries them out quicker from what I thought.
I don’t know why i did that. It’s literally the only pair I have like that other than some old prestos. I’ll take them out as soon as I get home. Thanks for the heads up!

For all the various storing your kicks options and opinions is it widely agreed upon to at the very least remove the paper from inside the shoe box?

In most cases, I would remove the paper. Using the opened ziplock bag inside the box keeps the shoe from directly contacting the cardboard.

I used to zip lock bag my shoes back in the day too. I don’t really care nowadays. I just leave them how it is. As for the paper, I just fold it up and leave it in the box. From what I heard, if you’re stocking them, it’s best to put them on and walk around once in a while.

This scream green release is bizarre. My size is going for $160+ on goat so I put in an offer. Closest outlet to me is 40 minutes deep into the suburbs and they never get anything decent.

This scream green release is bizarre. My size is going for $160+ on goat so I put in an offer. Closest outlet to me is 40 minutes deep into the suburbs and they never get anything decent.
The Huarache from the pack is in outlets for $60. I really would love to know why they made this pack and then went straight to outlets with them.

If they're still full retail, it would be a great idea to put them in a factory store for the foot traffic alone. This sounds like something went wrong with quality control. By the shape of the ones posted earlier from san jose, I'd lean towards qc not being there.

QC always various from pair to pair which is why I was hesitant to order from Goat. I usually dont buy AM1's that can't return. I rolled the dice though hopefully they're ok. Nike wouldn't cancel a release based on QC alone. Theres been so many releases with horrible QC outside of AM1s.

Back
Top Bottom