THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Best place to keep your kicks is your feet, lol! No, but really, wearing them periodically seems to be the best way for long term preservation, just putting them on and walking around the house even.

QC always various from pair to pair which is why I was hesitant to order from Goat. I usually dont buy AM1's that can't return. I rolled the dice though hopefully they're ok. Nike wouldn't cancel a release based on QC alone. Theres been so many releases with horrible QC outside of AM1s.
So true, i was under the impression if one shoe from a particular date of production was pulled for qc and didnt pass for whatever reason, they just pulled the batch.

So true, i was under the impression if one shoe from a particular date of production was pulled for qc and didnt pass for whatever reason, they just pulled the batch.
The Have A Nike Day AM1s should’ve all been pulled . I love my pair but each pair I’ve seen has paint on the air bubble, mismatched suede (one side super rough) and glue oopsies randomly.

The Have A Nike Day AM1s should’ve all been pulled . I love my pair but each pair I’ve seen has paint on the air bubble, mismatched suede (one side super rough) and glue oopsies randomly.

I have a pair coming from stockx hopefully I don't get a dud pair. I don't know if I could live with mismatched suede or severe shape inconsistencies which a lot of pairs I've seen come with.

I have a pair coming from stockx hopefully I don't get a dud pair. I don't know if I could live with mismatched suede or severe shape inconsistencies which a lot of pairs I've seen come with.
Fingers crossed man. The mismatched suede isn’t the worst and anyone who points it out on foot is looking too close, plus the paint strips off with a q-tip and acetone. I still love mine just not thrilled with the quality control.

FYI- I checked for those Scream Greens (and the other pair in the pack) at the Gilroy Nike Outlet today and they had none.

Quality on my Scream Greens from GOAT is pretty nice IMO...leather is very soft, the rubber heel cup & swoosh is a nice touch.

Damn, if you’re getting these at your local Nike outlet, or any type of heat, you’re blessed. I never find jack out here at the lake Elsinore Nike outlet. I think the best I’ve seen so far is the 2019 Jordan 5 laney varsity royal.

Nike needs to hurry up with those TN3's, been passing alot of good discounts just waiting for those bad boys

It’s transferring to the payment screen at full value?! Anyone else having that problem?

Update: after trying a third time it worked. Thunder grey incoming

Last edited:
96DADA56-C28C-42CD-9A87-CEDC3535148E.jpeg
Just came in , don’t sleep on these , I got from goat for retail

4960F3C9-7787-4EC2-9C3D-A7F2A6DD1CB5.jpeg

I’m guessing this is why these are at the outlets. I don’t know if own an AM1 with a worse toebox. It’s a shame the shoe is great otherwise, will try to re shape a little.

Back
Top Bottom