THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

First snow fall of the year here in Columbus so I brought out the What The Pendletons to keep my feet warm.
20191112_080714.jpg

Wore these at the end of last week and got me thinking about doubling on them. Checked StockX and they don't even have a listing for them. Goat has a listing but no pairs at all. I know it was an EU exclusive but damn these weren't THAT scarce were they? Shouts to Leetroy Jenkins Leetroy Jenkins for my pair.I

s-l400.jpg
I think it was an EU GR Fwiw. Pairs dried up fast. Glad I got a pair too. One of the best (GR) since the remaster as well imo

Still pairs out there...but they are asking for a ransom for them 250-300 range

I think it was an EU GR Fwiw. Pairs dried up fast. Glad I got a pair too. One of the best (GR) since the remaster as well imo

Still pairs out there...but they are asking for a ransom for them 250-300 range
Damn was worried that was the case. I need another pair or two lol.

Same on those pendletons above, and ive worn them maybe 5 times for about half hour to an hour or two each time.

I use loctite gel super glue. Stays flexible. Regular super glue dries hard, and hardens the outsole there. Use the corner of a card, putting the glue on the outward facing side, putting it on the outsole itself, its easier to wipe the excess off of the outsole than the upper. As long as you dont let it sit, wipe off the excess quickly.

Shoe goo is tougher to use due to the time it needs to set, and you have to mate the two surfaces together with pressure to create the bond. If its not fully pushed together, the globs will harden as they are, and create chunks of shoe goo stuck in there.

All summer couldn’t stop wearing the jdi. Mind blowing they went on deep discount in Europe
Makes me feel less upset about the $50 or $60 more I paid - can’t remember exactly but was for some resale . They are getting beat tho thx to my son who loves to step on my feet

1CBBBAFD-59CA-4CB8-9D24-8696E8994618.jpeg
BC2BAEB1-D811-4FDF-AEC7-6E4ECDD0174F.jpeg

makes me wonder about this one and a few others that quietly released and disappeared but don’t remember anyone here copping. but then again there

3C93EB8B-E618-4781-AB81-152BC8898E20.jpeg

and has anyone figured what the deal was on the huarache pack? Glad I followed nipsey and others about getting from goat early on

FDACB24C-12B3-467E-90E0-ED27B8EBFA75.jpeg
Waiting for the new old like shape on the 90s next yr

I noticed the JDI conundrum as well. I went to purchase ion stock x thinking it would be easy, but as you said, they don’t even have them listed.

Back
Top Bottom