THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Just got my dnas from AUS > UK. Much cheaper on the import duty than from US, only had to pay £20 I think it was. Love them a lot a great looking pair.

Also how often does everyone forget there is sometimes an extra piece of tissue paper in the toebox? Has caught me out on these and the crepe soles.

I should have gotten a 12.5/13 in the huaraches, my usual snug 12 in that leather toe box is too cramped
Also how often does everyone forget there is sometimes an extra piece of tissue paper in the toebox? Has caught me out on these and the crepe soles.
doug3fresh doug3fresh someone else said this on this pair too so I have to ask, did you take the tissue out of them?

All summer couldn’t stop wearing the jdi. Mind blowing they went on deep discount in Europe
Makes me feel less upset about the $50 or $60 more I paid - can’t remember exactly but was for some resale . They are getting beat tho thx to my son who loves to step on my feet

1CBBBAFD-59CA-4CB8-9D24-8696E8994618.jpeg
BC2BAEB1-D811-4FDF-AEC7-6E4ECDD0174F.jpeg

These were definitely an easy cop in the UK where they went well below retail. I guess we had a lot of white/grey 1's around at that time and there may have been some fatigue. I'm shocked demand is still so high. My pair is still DS sitting on a shelf.

Last edited:
doug3fresh doug3fresh someone else said this on this pair too so I have to ask, did you take the tissue out of them?
Haha I did take the tissue out of them. It’s weird that we all had a similar issue with this pair. Whoever was boxing these up added an additional piece of tissue that wrapped around the whole shoe that could be hard to see.

my situation doesn’t mean the shoe fits smaller as a whole. I just typically prefer my shoes to fit snug and the leather toe box doesn’t give at all.

Future Swoosh Pack 12/20 Like some elements including the iridescent heel cap and u-throat. But I definitely dislike the double striped swoosh and the white grid. Not sure what Nike is doing, it’s a definite pass for me. Thoughts?
2E63FE2B-CEBC-40E0-8DF2-7401A38AE08D.jpeg

Last edited:
Future Swoosh Pack 12/20 Like some elements including the iridescent heel cap and u-throat. But I definitely dislike the double striped swoosh and the white grid. Not sure what Nike is doing, it’s a definite pass for me. Thoughts?
Hideous

The 'grid' part is 3m I'll bet, only noticable when flashed

Back
Top Bottom