THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

AM1 are fine for weights.. Soles are firm enough for deadlifts etc plus you look fly ha

Personally don't like doing lifts or squats using air maxes mainly because I hate how high off the ground runners can be, plus the forward sloping angle on some air maxes makes me distribute my weight weird on heavier loads. But I agree definitely makes one look super fly and since I do sprints rather than long runs always pick a classic AM for that quick mile lol.

Hit up Sneaker Con Chicago (actually Schaumburg) yesterday hoping for AM1s and 90s but Air Maxes were barely present unless you wanted to overpay for the Complex Con exclusive Atmos Animals or Wotherspoon’s. Saw one pair of Tokyo Maze, 3 Atmos Elephants (one on foot, the others under size 9) and a pair of barely used, but dirty looking, Watermelons that my friend picked up for $65 and cleaned them to damn near new already. It was mainly Jordan’s, Sacai Waffles and Yeezy’s.

EXCEPT for the one pair of dead stock 2017 AM1 Anniversary Royals (not the restock) in my size which I negotiated down to $245. Such a good day! Conventions in the US need a better Air Max presence.

AF39D127-081F-432E-B0D9-A2DF9B932B6D.jpeg

Hit up Sneaker Con Chicago (actually Schaumburg) yesterday hoping for AM1s and 90s but Air Maxes were barely present unless you wanted to overpay for the Complex Con exclusive Atmos Animals or Wotherspoon’s. Saw one pair of Tokyo Maze, 3 Atmos Elephants (one on foot, the others under size 9) and a pair of barely used, but dirty looking, Watermelons that my friend picked up for $65 and cleaned them to damn near new already. It was mainly Jordan’s, Sacai Waffles and Yeezy’s.

EXCEPT for the one pair of dead stock 2017 AM1 Anniversary Royals (not the restock) in my size which I negotiated down to $245. Such a good day! Conventions in the US need a better Air Max presence.

AF39D127-081F-432E-B0D9-A2DF9B932B6D.jpeg

GOD...

Sucks nike really slowed down on dropping AM1. I really kept up with this thread daily but since it’s so slow lately I go like 4/5 days and wait to catch up. :lol:

where’s all the current AM1 that are going for under retail? That’s what I’m waiting on :lol:

Back
Top Bottom