THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I don't think anyone knows. I asked a buddy that works at a boutqique about them so he checked their calendar. They aren't on there BUT they actually show the Scream Green and og red colorway releasing later this month. Makes no sense after they went straight to outlet but who knows?

Might just have to jump on a pair now then. Waited on scream greens and missed the boat.

E00DAB81-5004-4EB0-9DC5-79F9275FFFF1.jpeg

913F0A32-74FD-44F6-B0CF-8325E1E64882.jpeg

I need likes.

the mushroom pinnacles that i orderd on 12/21 have finally shipped, but they're coming from The Netherlands. StockX has a facility out there now? should i be concerned?

the mushroom pinnacles that i orderd on 12/21 have finally shipped, but they're coming from The Netherlands. StockX has a facility out there now? should i be concerned?
You should concerned about your identity getting stolen off Stockx but definitely not the shoes.

na my Parra F&F came from there. Makes sense bc Parra is from there so I would think a lot of pairs ended up there.

Amazing wife got me a pair of size? Dawns for Christmas and they came from the Netherlands. She said it took 5 days with DHL.

Denim looks real nice, man.

Never got a chance to try out JE denim.
Did you get them tailored in any way?
Did you make the leg opening smaller?

-Drew

Nope no adjustments. This was my first time buying JE denim online and thought this was the best wash. Went with my true size.

9BE0A3FF-163D-43CB-BBE5-84CBD06B91CF.jpeg

A209800A-4A14-4E93-8434-A4B6B6A52B75.jpeg
62E18CAB-D6EA-4842-9F99-BE494CA40DAF.jpeg
08CED62F-AEF8-49BC-87E3-56EA56DCE0F4.jpeg
C79D43CD-AB79-4C5A-8BD2-1640C97DED6C.jpeg

Lion King pair just came in! Super excited more of the Disney designs arrived but waiting on the last few Disney pairs plus the other designs.

Reverse swoosh meant to mimic Pride rock as well as the reflection Simba see in the water.

75408AE5-EC59-428E-900B-9F8C026BC1B6.jpeg

For the etching and the embroidery did you give them a digital file of what you wanted? When I end up doing one I had some ideas of things to get added and as a graphic designer I was gonna just create them beforehand... just wondering how they handle that.

For the etching and the embroidery did you give them a digital file of what you wanted? When I end up doing one I had some ideas of things to get added and as a graphic designer I was gonna just create them beforehand... just wondering how they handle that.

PMed for all the info you might need!

Back
Top Bottom