THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Think I may end up ordering them.
Been either wanting to do these or Chili’s and it’s been a while since my last iD
i think im ordering the chillis, even if the grey they offer is a bit darker than wolf grey it wont look bad, with the greystones the grey seems lighter and kinda blueish

yesss Nike, just do it...

just add color option for the tongue logo please :nthat:

(effectively on the pics the shape look a little bit different than the 2017/2018 "new shape" ID's, but irl perhaps it's the same, otherwise the og style mesh look cool)

edit: yesterday... (ID felt/mesh from 2018 )
SAM_8698.JPG

:wink:

Last edited:
Cant decide on white/sail/grey quarter for a number of my designs. Wanted to do a og colourway but with pink as cant get my size in mens. Also same again but with honeycomb.

PS anyone able to try and proxxy the chinatown pair to uk? Willing to try and return the favour with the city pack.

Better to make variants than try too hard to copy classics. B'cos you will know it's not the real deal and never respect them because of it.
These new options you can make a lot of styles and switch up elements to make them unique and not lame imitation
Urawa/Patta/BRS. You can get much closer but... like I said.
Screenshot 2020-01-23 at 14.08.51.png Screenshot 2020-01-23 at 14.09.26.png Screenshot 2020-01-23 at 14.10.03.png

Cant decide on white/sail/grey quarter for a number of my designs. Wanted to do a og colourway but with pink as cant get my size in mens. Also same again but with honeycomb.

PS anyone able to try and proxxy the chinatown pair to uk? Willing to try and return the favour with the city pack.
What size? I’ve got a raffle entry in for END and I’ll be hitting up SNKRS. I’m a US11 and if I double up I’ll be looking to oop an NTer.

yesss Nike, just do it...

just add color option for the tongue logo please :nthat:

(effectively on the pics the shape look a little bit different than the 2017/2018 "new shape" ID's, but irl perhaps it's the same, otherwise the og style mesh look cool)

edit: yesterday... (ID felt/mesh from 2018 )
SAM_8698.JPG

:wink:
Any more pics?

Question,
Is snkrs only allowing a one shoe purchase? I copped the DNA ch.1 and went back in to see if I could get another out of curiosity but it just says purchased with seemingly no option to buy another. Y’all think that’s just to control 1 per customer, build hype or truly sold out?

Question,
Is snkrs only allowing a one shoe purchase? I copped the DNA ch.1 and went back in to see if I could get another out of curiosity but it just says purchased with seemingly no option to buy another. Y’all think that’s just to control 1 per customer, build hype or truly sold out?
That’s how it is with SNKRS. But like above, they are on the regular site to purchase.

Looking to purchase sw 1/97. Usually wear a 12. I can get away with 11.5 in some sneakers including air max 1 anniversary. Could I get away with size 11 sw 1/97?

Back
Top Bottom