THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Only if DNA mudguard would look like those city pack, I've copped long time ago.

IMG_20200129_101643_049.jpg
What kind of grand Cherokee

What kind of grand Cherokee
Overland Summit with the v8 Hemi. I've had it while now. 2014 maybe? They don't allow you to do Overland and Summit on one now, you can only do one or the other. They are changing body styles for 2021 so I'll be getting that one when it releases. You'll know bc the background for my pics will change lol.

Overland Summit with the v8 Hemi. I've had it while now. 2014 maybe? They don't allow you to do Overland and Summit on one now, you can only do one or the other. They are changing body styles for 2021 so I'll be getting that one when it releases. You'll know bc the background for my pics will change lol.
Haha nice. Yea I’ve got an overland myself but it’s so old, a 2011. I plan on trading it in soon, always thought I’d go summit but yea I noticed they’ve changed things so we will see.
dont be soft, just go trackhawk. 😊

Haha nice. Yea I’ve got an overland myself but it’s so old, a 2011. I plan on trading it in soon, always thought I’d go summit but yea I noticed they’ve changed things so we will see.
dont be soft, just go trackhawk. 😊
Ha, funny you say that. Wife saw recently that now you can put the peanut butter brown seats on them and that's what I like. Previously it was black or red and I didn't like either. I'll look at them again but idk if I can justify a $40k upgrade for an engine just to drive to the office. $40k is a lot of shoes, afterall.

Also inside out pack, swipas, animal pack 3.0 . Does seem like EU had short end of the stick a bit lately.

Ive currently got shoes coming from 4 different continents ha.

Also inside out pack, swipas, animal pack 3.0 . Does seem like EU had short end of the stick a bit lately.

Ive currently got shoes coming from 4 different continents ha.
Most people got the short end on animal 3.0 once you paid for a ticket to ComplexCon and then still had to drop $300 for a pair. 😂💰

thera are also a lot of kicks which didn't make it to EU, e.g. some current models DNAs, Houndstooth, Windbreaker.

And: US guys are spoiled af when it comes to the pricing and sales events! I mean Retail for the city pack is 160 Euro (175 bucks)! GRs retail is 135 Euro. Could be worse but still...

Australia really gets the short end of the stick. We get next to nothing. I have to buy 95% of my shoes off GOAT, and after shipping/tax/currency conversion its painful. I just bought a pair of Bronze Eclipses and after everything, it was $275AUD. Imagine what some of the more expensive ones would run us down here :frown:

Australia really gets the short end of the stick. We get next to nothing. I have to buy 95% of my shoes off GOAT, and after shipping/tax/currency conversion its painful. I just bought a pair of Bronze Eclipses and after everything, it was $275AUD. Imagine what some of the more expensive ones would run us down here :frown:
Ouch. Yea I've shipped a few things to modzzilla modzzilla and it's roughly $50 just in shipping.

Quick question, if I want to create a bespoke AM1, is there a number to call, email address to to email to, or online link through NIKE to get the process started?

Back
Top Bottom