THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I unloaded my obsidian anniversaries three months ago for around $300. Didn’t do a lot for me for whatever reason. Wanted to like em more. I personally like the blue on the IDs better than the darker obsidian. the grey on the anni is better tho.

1EA23482-C1AB-4BD6-B7AF-021ACDC9F3E8.jpeg
How are the laces, bro? Are they the same material? Judging by the picture, looks to be the same thick quality as the obsidian anniversary release.

Dude, wish I was into sneakers at the time. AM1’s are my all time fav. My dumbass really thought I’d quit collecting shoes. I had quit for a good while too, but jumped back on it and felt so dumb after finding out what had released. I paid a pretty penny for my obsidians, but no where near 400’s... I’m just glad to have mine still iced right now. Best believe I’m rocking them down to the ground like all my shoes
I've done this a few times now in the last 20ish years, and always end up regretting it. I even gave stuff away to family members that I'm still kicking myself about.

I unloaded my obsidian anniversaries three months ago for around $300. Didn’t do a lot for me for whatever reason. Wanted to like em more. I personally like the blue on the IDs better than the darker obsidian. the grey on the anni is better tho.

1EA23482-C1AB-4BD6-B7AF-021ACDC9F3E8.jpeg

This shade of navy is much better but like you said gray is better on the anniversaries. I’m probably gonna end up making these. Also gonna make a solid black pair with the rain forest bubble to use as a donor sole. Plan on buying Kashima 97s and making a 97/1.

This shade of navy is much better but like you said gray is better on the anniversaries. I’m probably gonna end up making these. Also gonna make a solid black pair with the rain forest bubble to use as a donor sole. Plan on buying Kashima 97s and making a 97/1.

can't believe that people seriously compare obsidian anniversaries with the new IDs!

can't believe that people seriously compare obsidian anniversaries with the new IDs!

It’s crazy to compare something similar 🤣. I probably will drop the red part on my pair, I honestly just want a navy air max 1 and spending 300+ to have a shoe I don’t entirely like would be moronic.

It’s crazy to compare something similar 🤣. I probably will drop the red part on my pair, I honestly just want a navy air max 1 and spending 300+ to have a shoe I don’t entirely like would be moronic.
I was going to tell you to look into the Womans Obsidians but it looks like the price on those also shot up!

Really want to pick these IDs up but hesitating to pay $130 for a pair that looks GR. I just like the plain look that I can wear everyday. Wish I had a coupon.
8D2CA9F0-FAAF-4C53-8F68-DACCF2A38762.png

I have seen some reshapes that make the iD doable imo. I am hearing lots of people say to go 1/2 size up.. can anyone confirm that they run small due to shape and padding in the heel?

Back
Top Bottom