THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Purple Punches came in from Hanon :pimp:

IMG_6377.jpg

IMG_6378.jpg

So does the toe box of the purple DNA actually have a purple color to it? On some stock photos is looks like there’s a gradient/fade from white to purple

Yes I noticed that on END. I just hit for the purple punches so I highly doibt I’ll hit again for any of them. Titolo Also has a raffle, but I don’t know if they ship to the US
Yeah if that’s how it works that sucks because I bought my purple punches off END and didn’t mess with the raffle. I put in for each on Hanon too. Hoping I hit on at least one pair.

Amsterdams and Londons are going to be available in Aus, just saw them on the SNEAKRS site here.

And here I was complaining last month that we never get the good releases haha. Watch me still miss out on both haha. Nike site has been trash for most releases recently.

And here I was complaining last month that we never get the good releases haha. Watch me still miss out on both haha. Nike site has been trash for most releases recently.
Yep. "SNEAKRS" is trash... Every big release I just have to hope their web site doesn't crash on me. Used to be ok before they went to Sneakrs though

Who are these jokers. Same people buying up all the bog roll I expect.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200315-113010_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20200315-113010_eBay.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 341
Back
Top Bottom