THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

NTs own @battleground03
Screenshot_20200322-000553_Instagram.jpg

BG always had that fire ever since I can remember

Can anybody confirm if the new Nike ID options are all leather? Has anyone designed anything since they changed the color options? Upset I didn’t pull the trigger on the old colors

Can anybody confirm if the new Nike ID options are all leather? Has anyone designed anything since they changed the color options? Upset I didn’t pull the trigger on the old colors

They are NOT all leather, look back and I posted two of my IDs.

NipseyRustle also posts a lot of IDs by others.

There is a photo of one quoted above your post a few posts up.

Last edited:
Heading out into the wilderness with these today. People don’t talk about the quality on these enough!
ADD1CCC7-4570-4C40-9B67-0F55F83C963A.jpeg
lol wut? maybe you got a nice pair but it was well known these and the blue pair had major issues... it was recalled and delayed multiple times... so they arent exactly the poster boy for "quality"

Last edited:
lol wut? maybe you got a nice pair but it was well know these and the blue pair had major issues... it was recalled and delayed multiple times... so they arent exactly the poster boy for "quality"
I’m not sure about early pairs but I grabbed these a month or two after release on discount. The leather, nubuck and liner are all super plush! And the chenille swoosh and tag are my favorite. Both my pairs look and feel great!

Folks getting shoes from them before they refund peoples credit cards :lol:

i am one of those people who are still waiting for their refund since i didnt get picked.
yet i got charged 5-6 bucks extra for "foreign transactions", which i find weird.

UPS is returning packages shipped to GOAT and stock x. They’re either holding them or sending them
Back to the sender.

use post office

When I purchase "lifestyle" sneakers (retros). I honestly just stash them in my closet and eventually forget that I own them. This quarantine has allowed me to dig through my boxes, which is pretty fun. It's like a time capsule, and I find myself saying "Oh 💩, I got these?!" :lol:

Size? Dawn
Air Max 1 - Dawn.png

Back
Top Bottom