THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

illustrayt illustrayt thanks, i will see the pairs you mentionned :wink:

i don't like the "risking getting injured", a big pubalgia a few years ago had prevented me from doing anything and I never fully recovered, and the goal is clearly not to get hurt (it's not the good moment for that lol), anyway I would go slowly, it's just to air me up a little, make me good, anyway running has been banned in my area from 9h to 19h (since today), and we are limited to 1km around the home for running or walking with the dog (to limit the spread of the virus...)

for info 1km = 0,62miles... I feel like I'm in a movie lol, all that's missing is the zombies :rofl: (it's so strange...)

Damn. 1km and a particular period to do it?! We’re encouraged to maintain fitness (while practicing social distancing, of course) by running, hiking, cycling, etc.

yes, it's sad (for my region Alsace and for the Paris region it's like that... we can scrape a little more, 1.5 / 2km maybe (1miles) ... after all depends the police officer on which you fall and who control you, if he's a jerk you have 135€ for not respecting the rules... like if you are at 5km it's dead lol)

ah yes also it is limited to one hour daily ... but you can go twice, you change your certificate and it's good lol (like that the second time it's like if it was the first :tongue: ), after most police officers understand the situation, they are usually lenient if there is no abuse...

Last edited:
They shut it down up here, i live in the Sierra Nevada mountains and the forest service doesnt want anyone out here hiking, ski resort shut down, bike and horse trails shut down, anything that would draw people.

Use code VIPSALE or VIPSALE20, can’t recall rn
5885C18A-6D71-40F0-B727-B61123E01359.png

Shipping kills it but you save a little vs NDC

migu420 migu420 exactly the same for me, all are shut down! after I understand the situation, around me our hospitals are saturated the helicopters and medical trains send patients from my region throughout France, even in Germany, Switzerland, it's crazy ... the deads in Paris are stored in the giant cold room of the big market "rungis", no place anywhere, next we have regions where there is almost nothing ... good thing!

so I take my pain patiently :tongue: (so now i stopped talking about this, it swells me ^^ and certainly it swells you too lol, it's not the good place for that :wink: no need to add anxiety... we are here and i am here for AM1s :smile: )

Last edited:
migu420 migu420 exactly the same for me, all are shut down! after I understand the situation, around me our hospitals are saturated the helicopters and medical trains send patients from my region throughout France, even in Germany, Switzerland, it's crazy ... the deads in Paris are stored in the giant cold room of the big market "rungis", no place anywhere, next we have regions where there is almost nothing ... good thing!

so I take my pain patiently :tongue:
Wow, that puts things in perspective. I dont know if your a believer, but prayers go out to you and yours. If not, best wishes!

thanks migu420 migu420 it's cool :wink: (yes, i'm a believer, not pratiquand but i believe...)

now i'm eating my pyzza and i'm going for my "one hour long tour" lol (or I take two certificates, one of one hour in the left pocket and another of one hour for the next hour in the right pocket :lol: )

Last edited:
if these londons and ams don't drop in price smfh.. :smh:
Londons have creeped up a bit since initial release and I think will keep going up! Amsterdams have dropped maybe 20 bucks but I see those going back up very soon. If you need them it might be best to bite the bullet and just skip a GR release in the future to help ease the pain.

honestly with felt i have a good result with liquid super glue!

as it is liquid it penetrates well and goes well where it is necessary

Last edited:

I was thinking that because Its not like the whole toe needs to be redone it seems like it would leave the least amount of residue compared to barge and gurellia. Trust opinions here though.

Be careful with super glue because it dries hard, and could crack and you'd have to keep doing it. This is my jam right here, as its a gel and stays pliable.

Attachments

• 15866308626528635871152763637501.jpg
    15866308626528635871152763637501.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 190
It messy at all?
Nope, its a gel with thicker consistency so it actually is easier for me to work with. I just use a little on one side of a corner of a card or something sharp and spread it on the rubber evenly. It works just like super glue with dry time and how you push the two parts together, but it isnt super hard when it dries. Wipe off the excess right away and your good to go!

Nope, its a gel with thicker consistency so it actually is easier for me to work with. I just use a little on one side of a corner of a card or something sharp and spread it on the rubber evenly. It works just like super glue with dry time and how you push the two parts together, but it isnt super hard when it dries. Wipe off the excess right away and your good to go!

Perfect. Only $4 on Amazon so it’s worth a shot. Thanks.

yes liquid is harder to work with, but honestly personaly i prefer the liquid (i have the two, gel and liquid, liquid penetrate better imo and if you do it properly unlike the gel when you press there is nothing that comes out, after it is a preference! you have to be very careful and put very little! otherwise yes use the gel! it is a lot easyer to work with the gel for sure

edit: yes gel and liquid are the same glue, cyano, just the consistency change... the liquid flows, the gel does not flow (if you don’t leak everywhere or you don’t put too much there’s nothing that cracks with liquid, on one side it penetrates the felt and on the other it will just stick when you will push, nothing more, that's why i said i have good result with otherwise I would not have recommended)

ps: i'm a 1/8 RC Team Associated buggy/truggy guy so i have a lot of different cyano, i use it a lot to stick my tires :wink: (RC8B3.1E my baby! lol, i'm a old children finally :tongue: ), in RC we never use gel... (you can but it's better with liquid), for info RC cyano is one of the best quality of cyano you can find (and we find all the consistency... liquid, semi-liquid, etc... either way you need a good cyano otherwise it won't hold (loctite glues are ok :wink: )

i have also pattex shoe glue / pattex shoe glue sneakers but never try (contact glue), to say I don't even know if by drying it is transparent ^^ I will have to try one day, if you have the front completely decolled it must do the job if transparent (if it's only for a little corner: superglue!), I had planned these glues to try for soleswap but i never needed... for the moment lol (yes i know we can find better for soleswap, pattex are just for test! they are easy to find on the market)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom