THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Another day, another pair UNDS'd
IMG_7161.JPG

IMG_7158.JPG

i remember getting these for $60 from concepts. Ended up ooping to someone in here

anyone with all three cw’s from the release?
I do. Red and green run small. I have 10.5 (my normal am1 size) in both are rarely wear them. 11 in Curry and wear them regularly.

I had ordered 2 pairs from somewhere I can’t remember might have be oneness for like $40-$50 each but they cancelled my order smh.

I’m starting to think I should just double up on every release and wait about 12-18 months. Then re evaluate and check prices cause it seems like every release is way up price wise. All those pinnacles could be had easily, the aquas, all the og red restocks, even the woman’s navy pair was a pretty easy cop. Now all prices seem to be way up for em all.

I’m starting to think I should just double up on every release and wait about 12-18 months. Then re evaluate and check prices cause it seems like every release is way up price wise. All those pinnacles could be had easily, the aquas, all the og red restocks, even the woman’s navy pair was a pretty easy cop. Now all prices seem to be way up for em all.
Everything goes up in price eventually. People still haven't figured that out?

Huh, I had no idea. I just looked up my order - I bought these in July 2018 from Livestock for $87 CAD ($68.41 USD at the time). Pretty sure I read about the deal in this thread.

I guess the jump in price isn't surprising, especially considering that these are Anniversaries. But, generally, It's true - except for the worst/least interesting releases, pretty much every AM1 seems to go up in value eventually.

I know many people here love those aquas, but I can't see the appeal. I even had three different pairs of them because I tried to like them, but not my cup of Henny. Ridiculous seeing people paying those prices now.

I’ve been wanting to find them just to complete the pack. I might wear them on a day like today (Easter). My limit was 120, not going to happen anymore it looks like

Back
Top Bottom