THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

If your going through anything with paypal, couldnt you just file a case and get your money back after comparing the two?

I’ll be doing the outsole swap myself but I’ll have to purchase a donor. 7/10. Normal creases on toe box, some elephant print needs to be touched up, midsole needs to be repainted. I need elephants but also have a irrational fear of the amsterdams shooting up astronomically lol
I’d get the Amsterdams and continue your search for Elephants.

Obsidian Crepes and Anniversary Obsidians came in.

BE8A7FE5-1664-4D2A-B0EE-12B81165401A.jpeg
E49DFA12-ED98-4B2D-8A41-4B9A3F63CFB0.jpeg

i notice a lot of u keep the leave the nike air max on the tongue black on ur ids
my ocd couldnt hack that
can u not change it like on the 90’s

i notice a lot of u keep the leave the nike air max on the tongue black on ur ids
my ocd couldnt hack that
can u not change it like on the 90’s

Yeah I could not deal with the pair below. :smh: I'm too OCD with stuff like that.

But I'm also way against trying to recreate an existing colorway so that's a double no for me.

3A11F18D-D785-44C5-BF68-392C79BAB0BA.jpeg

Blue voids by you

Anyone get ids in recently and the midsole feel way to soft? I grabbed them by the midsole to move them and my thumb sunk in to it. So I tried pushing on them and if I put pressure I can almost make the outsole touch the top of the midsole. Compared it to Gr and a few I got a month or so ago and none are anywhere near as soft. Stepping on the heel with them compresses like crazy too.

Back
Top Bottom