THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

What are these?
D8756458-700D-4198-B0D7-4DEA11218EEF.png

Back, mudguard & swoosh are reflective with the Nike logo

Caved and grabbed the Amsterdams off kickscrew. Thanks NT for pointing me in the right direction! Definitely the best price of anywhere around. Came super ****ing fast, under a week. I was shocked. And yes, they are waaaayyyy better in hand.

Oddly, they feel a little looser than most other pairs? Anyone else feel this way too? Not the length, but like around my foot. Assuming it has to do with the materials. Very stoked either way.

Will almost certainly rock cause I can’t put things on ice, but am very tempted to grab another pair. Can’t see how these things don’t skyrocket in price in a year or 2.
8C906143-9E26-4207-A0DA-8F51576926D7.jpeg
Leave the zip-tie tags on. Should double the value at minimum...

Caved and grabbed the Amsterdams off kickscrew. Thanks NT for pointing me in the right direction! Definitely the best price of anywhere around. Came super ****ing fast, under a week. I was shocked. And yes, they are waaaayyyy better in hand.

Oddly, they feel a little looser than most other pairs? Anyone else feel this way too? Not the length, but like around my foot. Assuming it has to do with the materials. Very stoked either way.

Will almost certainly rock cause I can’t put things on ice, but am very tempted to grab another pair. Can’t see how these things don’t skyrocket in price in a year or 2.
8C906143-9E26-4207-A0DA-8F51576926D7.jpeg
Congrats!

I‘d double up asap and match the pair! Unfortunately your pair has a huge mudguard difference. Personally I cant rock em like that.

For anyone that's interested. These landed a day apart so good opportunity for side by side shot of 100 vs 103. 103 on left & 100 on right. First eyelet shot 103, second 100. Both pairs are DS and factory laced (no shoe trees).
IMG_7812.JPG

IMG_7817.JPG

IMG_7815.JPG

IMG_7816.JPG

mesh comparison - 103
IMG_7818.jpg

IMG_7819.jpg

Last edited:
Someone out here trying to finesse a piece of somebody's stimulus check! :rofl:

Haha wow. That's so bad. There's some really good fakes of those out there. That's not one of them.

That's a pair I go back and forth on wanting in my collection. Pretty rare piece but I'd never ever wear them bc I'd never want to be associated with the controversy attached to them. Will probably never own them.

The seller does say "This isn’t the Nike Air Max 1 QS CJ4283-100. The one listed and pictured is an inspired by the Nike Air Max 1 QS CJ4283-100, so there will be a couple of differences when it comes to materials, shade of coloring, key features, Etc". This appears to be a seller trying to sell a pair of NikeID for 500 using the controversy that was the Betsy Ross pair with 10% going to the Make a Wish foundation:emoji_joy:.

Back
Top Bottom