THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Someone out here trying to finesse a piece of somebody's stimulus check! :rofl:

wow, they’re trying to get $500 for some iD’s?!!!

god bless em

Deal alert: this guy just dropped his asking price from $500 to $475! Who can click the Buy It Now button first?

smh. the balls on this dude...

1590003488486.png

Cooked up these bruce lee inspired NBY's. Any thoughts or ideas on them?

Cant wait. I'll camp a week for these.

This was my one and only strike out from camping out somewhere overnight. Camped out @undefeated SM overnight for them to tell me they sold the last pair to a guy right in front of me. From there on out I never missed out on any release I ever arrived for.

Anyone ever come across** fake anniversaries? What should I look for?

yeah a lot of fake red annis in China, didn't come across too many royals or obsidians but there are some too.

i'm not an expert but apart from the usual signs like shape, i noticed that most fake annis use way darker shade of grey for quarter panel, so keep an eye on that

speaking of fakes, just came across this:

1590066983731.png

1590067022788.png

1590067052871.png

yeah a lot of fake red annis in China, didn't come across too many royals or obsidians but there are some too.

i'm not an expert but apart from the usual signs like shape, i noticed that most fake annis use way darker shade of grey for quarter panel, so keep an eye on that

speaking of fakes, just came across this:

1590066983731.png

1590067022788.png

1590067052871.png
They even copied the Bespoke IND logo on the tongue lol.

So are bespoke's not made by Nike fake or what?
Personal opinion, honestly. I think it's different when they are making their own pair using the silhouette rather than just making cheap copies of Nike colorways. One is making a fake, one is making an "inspired by" imo.

Personal opinion, honestly. I think it's different when they are making their own pair using the silhouette rather than just making cheap copies of Nike colorways. One is making a fake, one is making an "inspired by" imo.

If the starting point is an authentic pair, I'd simply call it a custom.

First wear and I have to say they fit me TTS. The front of my toe is right at the front of the shoe, but not uncomfortable. I like these!
8E6E4758-D29C-4676-A753-D575C38A05BC.jpeg

Curry are def more snug than others for me too but not enough to go up half a size. I’m an 11 and it feels about the same as when I’m wearing a womans 12.

Hmm there's only one pair of sz. 12 of Anniversary Royals on StockX for $467. Looks like I'll be waiting until I come across a lower-priced pair.

Those are Bespoke IND's.

I assumed they were fakes based on the Bespoke IND design, I am familiar with the originals. I dunno what that last one is supposed to be.

Back
Top Bottom