THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Today ...
6D4398C5-311F-4C94-B540-89078ED818EA.jpeg

Not a heat thing, just a "wear your shoes" thing.

doug3fresh doug3fresh pick a pair for this weekend and we'll all join in.

what about royals or obsidian Anni’s? An extension of starting with the OG red. And I’m sure a lot of us in here have them.

someone can start it off tomorrow.... they pick royals or obsidians and hopefully everyone will try to keep the trend going.

what about royals or obsidian Anni’s? An extension of starting with the OG red. And I’m sure a lot of us in here have them.

someone can start it off tomorrow.... they pick royals or obsidians and hopefully everyone will try to keep the trend going.
Pick one and throw them on tomorrow.

I quite like the faded look on them but one shoe has gone almost purple in parts. Think I'll dye them at some stage.

Yeah faded definitely looks good I think. What's the least hassle way of cleaning these mids up? One of those sole pens?
20200523_121118.jpg

Best way to flatten this back down? Can I just use superglue or do I need something more shoe specific? Trying to clean these beaters up a little to make them......cleaner beaters.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Best way to flatten this back down? Can I just use superglue or do I need something more shoe specific? Trying to clean these beaters up a little to make them......cleaner beaters.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Recommended to me on here and it works perfect. Thanks to migu420 migu420

Attachments

• 1FBC9D2A-B44F-4796-BE7C-B14E5AB60A75.jpeg
    1FBC9D2A-B44F-4796-BE7C-B14E5AB60A75.jpeg
    150.7 KB · Views: 202
Last edited:
Question fellas, I’ve never had a pair of AM 1 but I’m looking to get some, I have a pair of 90s sz 13 but they are kind of snug with insoles, was looking at getting a pair of Susan’s but didn’t know if they would fit the same as the 90s, trying to decide if I should get the 13 or go with the 14. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!!!

Just tried mine on again now and they are pretty tight compared to most of my 1s and my 90s recrafts. If the 90s are a bit snug I would def half size up at least.

Back
Top Bottom