THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

0C2945B4-3C90-45E0-9A84-CABF4357DD7A.jpeg

Man I love the Parras but resell prices are so high.
I think I paid resell while prices were relatively low. For me it's better swallow my pride in some situations than to regret it later. I remember paying £300 for AM1 elephant print to a guy who was looking for the funds to buy the hyperadapt 1.0. One of the best sneaker decisions I ever made.

I think I paid resell while prices were relatively low. For me it's better swallow my pride in some situations than to regret it later. I remember paying £300 for AM1 elephant print to a guy who was looking for the funds to buy the hyperadapt 1.0. One of the best sneaker decisions I ever made.

I need to be better at taking the leap when its there. I passed on Parras just after they were released here for $300 and now they are selling for $500+. Same deal with the Animal Pack 2.0s which are now one of my grails. They were reselling after release for $250ish. Now looking at $500-$600 :frown:

Man, thinking back to about a year or more when Nike was pumping out GR’s for this silhouette.

Now it’s drier than the Sahara desert. I lurk through GOAT, SX, eBay, Mercari etc to check for past releases and these prices, especially for the condition, just makes me not want to bother.

Yup I wish I had bought the Size? Safaris when they were $275 after the drop. Prices are insane for those.

I need to be better at taking the leap when its there. I passed on Parras just after they were released here for $300 and now they are selling for $500+. Same deal with the Animal Pack 2.0s which are now one of my grails. They were reselling after release for $250ish. Now looking at $500-$600 :frown:
The animal pack is one I’m glad I didn’t wait on. Got mine for $240 about 2 years ago.

I walked into a local store last year and dude had those skulls on the shelf still. This was a local crappy joint that sells Sketchers and wotnot. Weird.

Man, thinking back to about a year or more when Nike was pumping out GR’s for this silhouette.

Now it’s drier than the Sahara desert. I lurk through GOAT, SX, eBay, Mercari etc to check for past releases and these prices, especially for the condition, just makes me not want to bother.
I 100% agree. Glad I bought the ones I bought when they were widely available or on sale but I am a bit perturbed that I passed up on A LOT of GR's that are now nonexistant or have a crazy price tag.

I 100% agree. Glad I bought the ones I bought when they were widely available or on sale but I am a bit perturbed that I passed up on A LOT of GR's that are now nonexistant or have a crazy price tag.

Those GRs are always the ones that sting. Stuff that was on sale for under $80 ends up pricing well above retail once the supply dries up.

Back
Top Bottom