THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

6AB02FFE-8462-4246-A226-23D6D780D260.jpeg

guys.. im not feeling real optimistic about that toe box
That's the only pic I've seen look remotely close to that. All others, including in hand pics from people itt, looked great.

nothing against END, I’ve been lucky enough to win a few raffles, but some part of me wishes no one enters the raffle to see what price they list them for on the website.

I know they tend to this (rarely) when they have leftover stock from a raffle but there’s gotta be some give on that price. I mean, when I did buy AM1’s from them, they all were in line with US pricing. I just can’t see any movement with a $45 price hike + $10 shipping to the US

Would people would stop supporting those scammers with their up sell prices

$200+ from end? I might as well cop from stockx right after release date. Plus you risk your shipment being stuck overseas. To each their own though. I think end is buggin

Exactly! Being in Australia, End seems to be my only option as they arent on the NikeAUS release calendar, but through End they would end up being $320AUD! Rediculous! Gonna wait and see what Stock X prices are like after release...

Exactly! Being in Australia, End seems to be my only option as they arent on the NikeAUS release calendar, but through End they would end up being $320AUD! Rediculous! Gonna wait and see what Stock X prices are like after release...
It’s not on the Nike US calendar either. I would hold off for a few more days.

Last edited:
That's a very good deal for the price + number of trees.

They only go to size 11.5 though. Any similar multi-packs that cover the larger sizes (specifically size 13)?

Edit: These below go up to 13. Would still be interested in seeing other options fellow big footers are using.

Amazon product ASIN B07YCVDDSK
If you search hard enough, I'm sure you can find a better deal. Prices change too. I even got 20 for 25 bucks once

Back
Top Bottom