THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Has anyone bought from Foot Balla before? Im looking at a couple of the AM1 shirts and a hoodie. Whats the quality and sizing like?

Edit: Just found someone saying the sizing is wack, runs super small. Maybe I wont take the risk haha.
Good quality, run 1-2 sizes small
This isn’t my experience at all. I have a bunch of tees from him and they fit in line with my Nike tees for example (both XL).

Nope. No extra laces or hang tags. I will say though they are nice as hell though.
Yeah bro that’s what I’m saying too. I just don’t understand the $140 or so price point and the shoes are labeled Anniversary without the extra details.

had this disagreement with a buddy and he claimed “they’re anniversaries!” Like no they’re actually not.... haha

I will still try to get that L though

theoze cracks me up.

Doesnt wear his shoes. Puts them on his feet, takes insta pics, puts back in box and makes sure hes doesnt mark the sole or bend his foot to put any crease in the toe for a lot of them.

Still, very nice pics though.
Yeah I’ve noticed his and many others collections are pristine. I just loved the color changing pic. Cool to see anniversaries in all those colors.

^that's my assumption cause I have no idea what the hell else they would charge

first four numbers on my digital card match my card I used, the rest are different though

Anyone know why AGs site says evergreens and magmas aren’t releasing for another 12 hours?

There's an issue where the timer on their site uses your local time for releases, so it'll just calculate how far away 9AM for you is instead of the actual drop time

You dont need to wait for the card. The digital card should be live in your app now. Use it like a regular credit/debit card shopping online.

Were you guys able to add funds right away after installing and linking the app to your bank account and/or debit card?

When I first tried the app to purchase something from GOAT, I thought the app would just take money from my bank account since it's linked up. Right after I submitted the order, it stated that my payment was declined because I didn't have sufficient funds. It wants me to add funds to it before I use it... My account is linked to both my bank account and debit card, but qtime I submit to transfer, it fails. I sent out an email to their customer service team, but I haven't received a reply yet. Any help?

I finally got to add funds to my cash app; HOWEVER, it's only allowing me to do $1.00 amounts qtime! :rofl: Thank goodness I'm only trying to purchase something that's only $116 shipped! :rofl:

How do you get the 25% deduction?
I “boost” the GOAT deal on my card, but when I’m bout to check out, it doesn’t show me getting the discount...

How do you get the 25% deduction?
I “boost” the GOAT deal on my card, but when I’m bout to check out, it doesn’t show me getting the discount...
From what i understand, it doesnt minus it in the GOAT app, you’ll see it in the cashapp app

I was on 3 sites ready to cop exactly at 3am EST and one site crashed, one site sold out before I could even click a size, and another sold out as I was paying on PayPal despite it taking me 15 seconds from drop to submitting PayPal payment :smh:

Back
Top Bottom