THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

peeps paying $300 shipped on stockx and goat and here i am hoping that i can grab em with a discount code on ndc :smh:
you aint the only one brother... im hoping they drop Stateside as well. even hope there will be a high Ebates back on ndc at that time but who knows :lol:

just when i asked about them the other day.... just gotta wait a few more weeks i guess

Soooooo

End is raffling the LB AM90’s for $155

But charged $185 for basic color blocked AM1’s

then you have the same GR AM1 getting eaten up by bots at 3am we can never win

Ehh, I'll cut them some slack. COVID has definitely wreaked havoc on supply chains, so scattered releases seem to be the norm now. But overall, yeah, they could produce more shoes and keep more folks happy.

It’s the bots. It’s the bots. It’s the bots. They are on a serious wave right now and seems like there’s no end in sight to this non sense. No shoes for anyone (at retail) as long as bots are allowed to eat up all the stock. That’s the main thing driving prices up right now.

It’s the bots. It’s the bots. It’s the bots. They are on a serious wave right now and seems like there’s no end in sight to this non sense. No shoes for anyone (at retail) as long as bots are allowed to eat up all the stock. That’s the main thing driving prices up right now.
Yeah and it seems like this is just going to be the new normal now unless most stock ends up in stores. Even then, friends of employees would eat up the stock :smh:. This whole thing just feels like so much work for such little reward

100. Welcome to new-age sneaker fu**ery. SMH.

US peeps hit on SNS for these? I thought SNS wasnt shipping to the states for this release.

I want to believe distribution is still ****ed up because of the pandemic and these will hit stateside eventually.

Bots been eating online releases for over 10 years. This is nothing new. Initial releases of anniversary 87s sold out and resold for $350+ three years ago. This is nothing new.

If we use the digital card, the real card on file gets charged, right?
I believe so, mine is connected to my bank account so draws directly from there I believe.
ok, I think I fully understand this

I activate boost on the cash app, use the digital card number, exp., and cvv on card shown after activating promo, and just use that info on said site/store and I get the discount

expires today or tommorow???

I'm looking at something I really want but not at the listed price and was going to use the offer feature

there's something I want that I would take at listed price w/ discount if that doesn't pan out

I think sns only shipped within Europe. At least that’s what it said on the air max 1 page.

I didn’t get nada from end. Thought I’d try last minute. Lol

I was blessed this morning with W's in both colors. Green from SNS and Orange from END.
I entered for orange on SNS, do they notify all winners at the same time for draws that close at the same time? need to put a lock on my card that I used for that raffle

Bots been eating online releases for over 10 years. This is nothing new. Initial releases of anniversary 87s sold out and resold for $350+ three years ago. This is nothing new.
Yeah its not really new. But it feels really out of hand now compared to then. Seemed like it was mostly really hyped limited releases or collabs. Now its GRs in almost every brand getting eaten up. i guess stores being closed is a huge factor as well

Back
Top Bottom