THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Do you all tie the laces all the up till the last hole (one of the double eyelet hole) or till the second last hole?

One shows lesser tongue than the other so I keep flip flopping between these 2 lace holes and couldn’t decide on the better looking fit for me (Yes I know, first world problems :lol:)

Any advice?

Do you all tie the laces all the up till the last hole (one of the double eyelet hole) or till the second last hole?

One shows lesser tongue than the other so I keep flip flopping between these 2 lace holes and couldn’t decide on the better looking fit for me (Yes I know, first world problems :lol:)

Any advice?

Team last hole but for no reason!
I think a nice advantage not lacing till the main eyelet could be an easy slip in. Not sure if I ever tried it...

Any advice?

till last hole, find it more comfortable that way.

Any advice?
last hole but sometimes seems like too much lace and not enough loop. to be aero tho you gotta lace extra tight

Screenshot_20200915-101133_Gallery.jpg

Team last hole but for no reason!
I think a nice advantage not lacing till the main eyelet could be an easy slip in. Not sure if I ever tried it...
Last hole here too. I personally hate it when people don’t (no offense). I think the tongue sticking up as a result of not lacing it all the way looks unappealing from the side view (in pictures at least). I don’t pay attention “in the wild” however. 😀

Speaking of obsidians. I cleaned mine up and threw them in the wash the other day and when they dried they had this wild dye stain all over both toeboxes. I guess the navy bled into the mesh. I never had that issue with any of my other anniversaries.
did you throw in detergent? that **** has bleach in it.

did you throw in detergent? that **** has bleach in it.

I threw in a little detergent. I’ve done this a million times over the years and this is the first time I’ve had an issue. I literally did my royal anniversaries right before these and didn’t have an issue.

This was after cleaning the toebox again after it dried. A lot of it came out, except the corners dried and still had stains. I’ll probably clean them again until it comes out completely.

DBBFE30F-DDA0-45CA-9244-13918B668804.jpeg
F2770537-45D3-429D-8A6A-C9CAB7169DF7.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom