THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

While magma/evergreen were cancelled, I did get these in today.

(Orange tag is the Korea Nike hang tag)

23D7F74D-3A4D-480A-BDBA-F365AB005F32.jpeg

Thanks brother. I felt the same when I first saw the Snkrs pair. But in hand they’re smooth. Nice fall shoe if I decide to wear
saw your on foot pictures and decided to put them on the list. I wish the mudguard was one color instead of the half and half thing they did similar to the Amsterdams

My two extremely rair SNKRS W’s came in today.
Limeades look decent on foot but fit me really snug! Anybody else feel the same way on fit? Still not sure if I’m going to keep them or just sell and use the money towards lemonades instead. Frags are pretty nice but have already been sold off to cover my recent evergreen purchase which I now own for Free.99! Lol
F90E7932-C6F7-4A11-88B5-93AC2C99BF20.jpeg

My two extremely rair SNKRS W’s came in today.
Limeades look decent on foot but fit me really snug! Anybody else feel the same way on fit? Still not sure if I’m going to keep them or just sell and use the money towards lemonades instead. Frags are pretty nice but have already been sold off to cover my recent evergreen purchase which I now own for Free.99! Lol
F90E7932-C6F7-4A11-88B5-93AC2C99BF20.jpeg

Unless you got any Orcas, i’d saying selling Frags for evergreens was a bad move.

Unless you got any Orcas, i’d saying selling Frags for evergreens was a bad move.
I didnt sell them for Evergreens. I sold them for profit which helped cover my evergreens plus money. I 'm good with the Frags. Wouldn't wear them and don't have the space to keep them. Basically an unexpected win and free money.

Back
Top Bottom