THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I wish I could send my pair back. Onenessboutique doesn't allow it for those type of releases

if you can hold and wait, I’d say just keep tabs on the resell market to see when you can eventually break even.

May even try listing it on eBay. They’re not charging a sellers fee for shoes selling over $100 so could be a good chance to list

When you see the new vs old lemonades side by side, the new pack is a huge disappointment imo. The more subtle color on the old pairs looks way better.

yea sending mine back

Neon 95’s going to last purchase for 2020 and goal is hold back in 2021

Ive been saying that for the last three years but I think imma make it happen lol

im right there wit you. After seeing the Jordan 2021 calendar, outside of the cool greys, I’m cool. Pun intended

These are so much nicer in hand IMO
561C6585-C89F-43C1-ACDF-80F3A763587B.jpeg

not much dropped in 2020 but really good releases!
I see AMS and/or Magmas on no. 1.
Top 5 for me: AMS, Magmas, LDN, Sages and Evergreens.

Best recognition was the fact, that the bad shape is still an ID-thing.

not much dropped in 2020 but really good releases!
I see AMS and/or Magmas on no. 1.
Top 5 for me: AMS, Magmas, LDN, Sages and Evergreens.

Best recognition was the fact, that the bad shape is still an ID-thing.
If the ID shape was like the LTPT shape I would go broke

Is it normal for KITH to not ship or anything 5 days after purchase. Was looking through my CC statement and was like “hmm I did buy the mystics from them” and nothing

Is it normal for KITH to not ship or anything 5 days after purchase. Was looking through my CC statement and was like “hmm I did buy the mystics from them” and nothing
Same for me, purchased from Kith the 11th and they haven't moved yet.

I thought the same, I checked again today and finally saw movement. They are now expected to touch down tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom