THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Mine still just says "Youve entered the raffle". I assume that means I lost if winners have already been notified haha

Really glad to see a bunch of clot winners on NT. Never dug the translucent part of this from back in 2006 but always been a fan of Edison Chen from his movies and shows and Clot in general. But glad to have these this time around.

4C1D4A43-9619-4B02-B2E8-29DEE0EE5AA0.jpeg

Could have gone a half size down on these but not mad at the extra room (they’re pretty narrow). Also, there isn’t much padding on those compared to usual AM1s.

The leather is 😍 and the attention to details is pretty amazing, from the shoe itself down to the box.

Congrats on all of those who hit.

D64B784F-23BD-463A-9FDB-D21A308E4209.jpeg
You need to triple sock these! All that extra room and the fact that you can see it would drive me mad.

Could have gone a half size down on these but not mad at the extra room (they’re pretty narrow). Also, there isn’t much padding on those compared to usual AM1s.

The leather is 😍 and the attention to details is pretty amazing, from the shoe itself down to the box.

Half size....You could park a car between your toes and the end of those shoes dude...

More like 1.5 inches

Theyre clear dude....we can seee

I seend it

i was expecting the roast lol... but i’m not here to judge how others rock their kicks but more so to share w/ others. I posted this to show how those KOD V2s look like w/ the alternate laces and to give you guys a few thoughts on them.

You clearly see that i wasn’t in a standing position while taking that photo, my back heel is pushing towards the back of the shoe and this photo doesn’t really reflect how these truly fit when being in a stand-up position.

Lastly and more personally, i don’t like it when my toes are sitting all the way against the toe box panels, even less so when you put in a daily 10K+ steps, gotta let them feet breathe... So let the man have it his own way lol, to each its own.

i was expecting the roast lol... but i’m not here to judge how others rock their kicks but more so to share w/ others. I posted this to show how those KOD V2s look like w/ the alternate laces and to give you guys a few thoughts on them.

You clearly see that i wasn’t in a standing position while taking that photo, my back heel is pushing towards the back of the shoe and this photo doesn’t really reflect how these truly fit when being in a stand-up position.

Lastly and more personally, i don’t like it when my toes are sitting all the way against the toe box panels, even less so when you put in a daily 10K+ steps, gotta let them feet breathe... So let the man have it his own way lol, to each its own.
Dont whine.

You can’t be serious

Back
Top Bottom