THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

B884FAA2-F16B-432A-9635-BD4681250108.jpeg

Well there is definitely less of them than the Reds and probably the Royals and they are more popular than the Aquas.
Speaking of Aquas, I went through a whole thing recently:

"Finally, a positive StockX story. I ordered these from StockX in early January. Roughly 6 weeks later I saw a return on my bank statement for what I'd payed, so I emailed them and was told the order had been canceled. I asked why it took me reaching out for them to say anything, and what compensation I was going to get for them holding my money 6 weeks. They pretty much told me to **** off, that they didn't owe me anything but a refund, and that not only would they not honor the price I paid and make up the difference, but they wouldn't even offer me a 10% discount code to cop another pair. Fast forward a couple months, and look what showed up? I checked my account, the refund is still there. I cussed them up and down while saying I was done using them, so they had no reason to try and make it up to me.

Long story short, I ended up getting this pair totally free because StockX is wild dickheads."

Attachments

• 20210322_194403.jpg
    20210322_194403.jpg
    176.7 KB · Views: 494
if the 160 rrp is correct then i doubt these pattas are using basic OG materials as in the renders, must be something more premium. hopefully anyway

You guys remember how wrong py_rates got the parra AM1 "mock ups"... simple OG miss-match turned out to be full on parra print all over..
Oh yea, they could be way different. I've seen one of the 7 and it looks nothing like that. Of course this was mid last year so maybe they changed them. The one I saw was grey mesh toebox with a brown leather mudguard the the mudguard was a wavy design, not straight lines like normal. Black tongue patch with Patta logo in silver. But again that was 6+ months ago and things can change and they may not even be doing 7 anymore.

Oh yea, they could be way different. I've seen one of the 7 and it looks nothing like that. Of course this was mid last year so maybe they changed them. The one I saw was grey mesh toebox with a brown leather mudguard the the mudguard was a wavy design, not straight lines like normal. Black tongue patch with Patta logo in silver. But again that was 6+ months ago and things can change and they may not even be doing 7 anymore.

Damn - 7 would be a huge drop, look forward to seeing full pack / final concepts. Wavy mud sounds crazy!

Back
Top Bottom