THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Air Max Week day 3 Atmos

20210324_190934.jpg

Figured theres enough knowledge on the subject in here to ask, what are customs fees usually like for sneakers from overseas. At what amount do tbey start charging and what %? Would be $350 from China. Thanks.

go with the white quarter.
this is my obsidian iD from last year.
i was happy with my toes after I reshaped with a steamer!

1616626866412.jpeg

1616626848325.jpeg

1616626937924.jpeg

Thank you for posting those pictures! Just ordered 2 IDs on Sunday and made the same pair you posted for a back up to my obsidians . Nike is putting the "Final touches" on both IDs so I should be getting them pretty soon. Need to reshape asap. Does anyone have the video on how to reshape with an iron? Thanks in advance.

The stock on the NBY keeps going out of stock which means these options will be gone soon so if you have one in cart I suggest you pull the trigger when they pop up again

The stock on the NBY keeps going out of stock which means these options will be gone soon so if you have one in cart I suggest you pull the trigger when they pop up again

just finished making my pair, selected size and couldn't add to cart even though the "add to cart" buttong was there.
oos now.

just finished making my pair, selected size and couldn't add to cart even though the "add to cart" buttong was there.
oos now.

Same thing was happening to me on the weekend. I was trying to order Saturday night and it wouldn't let me add to cart. I spoke with a rep Saturday and he said they are running low on the materials listed and try first thing in the morning. I was able to add both IDs sunday morning so maybe check back tomorrow?

Same thing was happening to me on the weekend. I was trying to order Saturday night and it wouldn't let me add to cart. I spoke with a rep Saturday and he said they are running low on the materials listed and try first thing in the morning. I was able to add both IDs sunday morning so maybe check back tomorrow?

will do.
going to keep refreshing lol

I'm going to pull the trigger on these damn Sail/white/gum 1s I've had on NBY for a minute. Anyone know what's going down with the damn cha colorway of the KOD's?

Nike: "origins of air max 1" (or whatever silly name or back story they come up with)
BF633BC1-4768-40D0-9815-91DBE365FD0F.jpeg

Us: "fire!" "Looks Damn good to me"

OR

me: "bespoke, not mine..."
BF633BC1-4768-40D0-9815-91DBE365FD0F.jpeg

Us: "waste of money." "Garbage" "trash"

You choose.

Imo
Ugh so torn on these. I like the upper more and more as I see them but that midsole stripe still irks me. If they ever release here, I'll try to pick then up.

Back
Top Bottom