THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Man is it me, or I’m never satisfied with nikeid or Nike by you options. There’s always one or two options that’s limited that just turns me away from ever buying. For instance there’s no light grey suede quarter panels for either am1 or 90s. Lol sorry I’m posting it here but it goes for most retros on there. I call only one time where I actually kept an ID instead of returning it. Nike really has to lose the grip and just let peeps do what they want.

They know what they're doing by excluding certain color options. Them making the color options limited in selection hasn't stirred me completely away. If I come up with something that I really like, I'll purchase it. It would probably be one design only though.

What I don't get is that they ALWAYS show the AF1 NBY MAJOR love with all these unique options, but they also always leave the Air Maxes, ESP the AM1, hanging. SMH. I think 2013 (Elephant Print) was the last time that the AM1 had some GREAT options? The denim opts were dope too...

A little late, but happy air max day.

Attachments

• ED088F1E-3D71-40DB-8CB0-0D8927B939C1.jpeg
    ED088F1E-3D71-40DB-8CB0-0D8927B939C1.jpeg
    471.3 KB · Views: 298
Hmm, ebay sellers from Korea have them for $170

mikey23 mikey23 Appreciate the tip - secured a pair for $190 shipped; they arrive in a month from S. Korea but not in a rush to wear these. Prefer to pay a little extra now than deal with the hassle of playing the StockX game. I know there's mix views on these but I personally really like them

Never even had a chance on SNKRS...it literally went from coming soon to sold out...???? Didnt even get the option to buy..wth :stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom