THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

And the seller looking at 160

I know cuz I'm the seller lol. My pair finally made it in and I'd be lucky to get retail at this point. Looks like this shoe either has to grow on me or I sit on it for trade bait down the line.

I love the fact that air maxes aren't that hyped at the moment. Means that if I miss out on a pair that I really want I can grab it for just a bit over retail. Imagine how much pairs like the Amsterdam's, Londons, bacons etc.. would be going for if air maxes had even half the hype dunks currently do 💀. Dunks are one of my favorite sneakers of all time but the current impossible nature of even grabbing a pair or God forbid paying resale has kept me away from nearly every drop I haven't been lucky enough to grab for retail (pretty much 0).

I love the fact that air maxes aren't that hyped at the moment. Means that if I miss out on a pair that I really want I can grab it for just a bit over retail. Imagine how much pairs like the Amsterdam's, Londons, bacons etc.. would be going for if air maxes had even half the hype dunks currently do 💀. Dunks are one of my favorite sneakers of all time but the current impossible nature of even grabbing a pair or God forbid paying resale has kept me away from nearly every drop I haven't been lucky enough to grab for retail (pretty much 0).
Man I'm with you on everything. I feel like a lot of Air Max 1s that have released in the passed recent years are going to go up quite a bit in the next year or 2. I'm glad I was able to cop the Londons at the price i did, even though they were still expensive. I had to have them since I've always wanted the London Sb Lows way back when I started getting into SBs (2006? 2007?). Plus I think the upcoming release of the Travis Scott Air Max may cause some hype on Air Max 1s. So its better to get some now before its too late.

Reactions: 907
:wow:
If anyone wants a pair, now is the perfect time!

82172463-435E-4371-8320-04F70107ACA0.png
So are eoi, for those looking for a pair, time to strike

And the seller looking at 160

I know cuz I'm the seller lol. My pair finally made it in and I'd be lucky to get retail at this point. Looks like this shoe either has to grow on me or I sit on it for trade bait down the line.

hello :nerd:

If I was patient, I probably could have saved another $20 but not a big deal.

Took today and tomorrow off to hang out with my daughters while they’re on spring break. Having lunch in downtown Seattle now.
I have plenty of fun and colorful dress socks, but don’t have any no-shows so I ordered some up LOL. Black doesn’t look too bad if you ask me.

Attachments

• CA164038-8E9C-40DB-89A8-9904D981F67D.jpeg
    CA164038-8E9C-40DB-89A8-9904D981F67D.jpeg
    743.7 KB · Views: 365
Back
Top Bottom