THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I'm pretty shocked those are sitting, especially that colorway.

Most of the people that shop at outlets now are lames who try to grab Nike.com Returns off the hash wall to resell. They won't buy an AM1 because the resale value on any non hype colorway is always low

Most of the people that shop at outlets now are lames who try to grab Nike.com Returns off the hash wall to resell. They won't buy an AM1 because the resale value on any non hype colorway is always low
I haven't seen anything decent at outlets in about 4 yrs. The only stuff I've found on any kind of discount is stuff that moms buy for middle schoolers or middle-age white guys buy to wear in the golf course clubhouse bar.

Used to find Foams, AMs, some Js, random rare/collab pairs etc. :smh:

The anniversary ones would definitely disagree with that. With a TS model am1 coming out soon, I really wouldn't be surprised if a lot of recent, good stuff skyrockets at least as much as the anniversary pairs have. If that happens, these LV8s are probably near the top of the list. And honestly, would any of us be surprised at this point if it did happen?

The anniversary ones would definitely disagree with that. With a TS model am1 coming out soon, I really wouldn't be surprised if a lot of recent, good stuff skyrockets at least as much as the anniversary pairs have. If that happens, these LV8s are probably near the top of the list. And honestly, would any of us be surprised at this point if it did happen?

Yeah anniversary pairs jumped in price but they took awhile to. When they first released they were attainable for $20-40 over retail for a decent amount of time.

907 907 hit the nail on the head my G as soon as those TS joints hit the streets the LV8s are going to disappear immediately, prices will skyrocket, and true fans of the sneaker universe are gonna wish they had copped cause that entire pack every color is amazing

B8A947EB-D16C-4218-9D9C-748498DFEF11.jpeg

This eBay authentication process is extremely problematic. The existing paypal money back guarantee was enough and let you authenticate your own shoes. Now you have people that may or may not have any idea what they’re looking at determining your fate. And I’m sure if they pass authentication it will be a bigger hassle to get your money back if they are indeed fake or otherwise misrepresented.
It’s now basically the same as StoxkX which has shifted more and more costs to the buyer. It’s a race to the bottom to attract sellers. Might be time to go back to checking Flight Club again.

I'm sure the authenticators are as good as any other service. EBay teamed up with Sneaker Con for the authentication process.

I'm sure the authenticators are as good as any other service. EBay teamed up with Sneaker Con for the authentication process.
Yeah I think they are legit. I tried purchasing a pair of the Georgetown 3s and they got rejected because they couldn’t tell if what the seller sent was legit so they sent them back. What does suck about the process is that it takes so damn long for them to authenticate. I purchased March 28 and it wouldn’t be sent to me until April 12 if it had been legit.

Back
Top Bottom