THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I see a lot of places saying "TS" as a reference to Travis Scott. Am I just an old gnarly head that this bothers me slightly, as "TS" obviously stands for Terror Squad? Do other old sneaker lovers feel that way too or is it just me?
Okay, I'll see myself out.

Also, this Travis Scott AM1 abomination is a hard play on Nike's part to have me lose love for the one sneaker I still care about. Not cool, Nike. Not cool.

Last edited:
I see a lot of places saying "TS" as a reference to Travis Scott. Am I just an old gnarly head that this bothers me slightly, as "TS" obviously stands for Terror Squad? Do other old sneaker lovers feel that way too or is just me?
Okay, I'll see myself out.
It’s not just you. I always have to think about it for a second or two. :lol:

You all do realize these pictures floating around arent the actual shoes being released right?

Someone took the color pallettes from the release info and threw them together with no rhyme or reason. These mock ups look nothing like the teaser vid on snkrs. The actual shoes look much worse from what little I've seen lol.

For the Canadians in here, lemonades for $120 at exclucity.

Not my taste personally but thanks for the heads up. They show up at $99 now.

20210413_205544.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210413-205050_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210413-205050_Samsung Internet.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 85
You all do realize these pictures floating around arent the actual shoes being released right?

Someone took the color pallettes from the release info and threw them together with no rhyme or reason. These mock ups look nothing like the teaser vid on snkrs. The actual shoes look much worse from what little I've seen lol.
Yeah the real one has some type of hiking outsole from the looks of it.

so 5 TS and 5 possible Patta collabs in same year.. gonna be fun in here come fall. Even though It's annoying to have favourite silo hyped up so much.. might get a few decent GRs etc off the back of it, same as with dunks. If anyone is on fence about copping LNDN city / AMS do it now! Best '87s of last year imo..
IMG_0219.JPG

so 5 TS and 5 possible Patta collabs in same year.. gonna be fun in here come fall. Even though It's annoying to have favourite silo hyped up so much.. might get a few decent GRs etc off the back of it, same as with dunks. If anyone is on fence about copping LNDN city / AMS do it now! Best '87s of last year imo..
IMG_0219.JPG
Fwiw I heard 7 Patta last year. Maybe that's changed to 5? Regardless, sounds like a huge pack. Saw one and it had a wavy mudguard. Pretty weird but it worked.

Back
Top Bottom