THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

With everything going on with the Chinese Uighur muslims, and Lebron's sudden loss of his famously outspoken "voice" whenever the subject comes up, I can't tell if the caption was meant to be props, or an accidental sneak-diss. I think the latter rather than the former.

With everything going on with the Chinese Uighur muslims, and Lebron's sudden loss of his famously outspoken "voice" whenever the subject comes up, I can't tell if the caption was meant to be props, or an accidental sneak-diss. I think the latter rather than the former.
Yo you conspiracy theorist dudes are hilarious.

You realize that LeBron likely didn't speak up because of his relationship with Nike/ the NBA and the business they do in China.

If Edison felt that strongly about it I doubt he would continue to work with Nike. It's ready easy to put that blame on LeBron but we are literally on NIKEtalk. I don't think we can blame that much on Bron.

EC would also be an idiot to diss Bron. He is literally one of Nikes biggest athletes. Having a SIG line with a company holds way more weight than collaborating.

Also I hit on Clots for my lil man. I'm sure EC will be proud to see that Chinese influence on my kids kindergarden class in a couple years.

Nike customized these bad boys. Nice lavender summertime vibe. Sucker for a gum bottom.

Attachments

• IMG_8133.jpg
    IMG_8133.jpg
    193.2 KB · Views: 910

These are budget batch reps yeah?
Look at the mudguard on the heel. That’s usually the fake indicator when I see them. Also StockX tags, seems like so many fakes come with them.

For those that hit on the clot cha's on juice, where does the tracking say it shipped from... China?

Back
Top Bottom