THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

20210605_151557.jpg

Lpu
Nice, also have these. Not mad at that lace swap either, looks good. I find this pair hard to rock, only certain pants look good with these, they are more smart than sporty.

Nice, also have these. Not mad at that lace swap either, looks good. I find this pair hard to rock, only certain pants look good with these, they are more smart than sporty.
Did these not come with extra laces? Dude I bought from had two sets with both pairs, I prefer these to what I assume is the stock set, but went with grey over white for the other pair.
20210605_155135.jpg

My apologies dblplay1212 dblplay1212
This post is long overdue...
There are alot of true sneakerheads in this thread. It's a big reason why this thread is one of the best on nt. We can all remember the days where hooking your brother up meant more than a few extra bucks in pocket.

dblplay1212 dblplay1212 hooked me up with these ob4cl raekwon diadora n9000 to match my air max 1 bespoke that was inspired by this same pair.

Much respect to you bro...if there's anything I can do for you, lmk. I know I'm not as involved in sneakers as I used to be...and what did you get the man that has everything? Either way, I'm here bro.

Thanks, and much much respect.
20210607_143929.jpg

There are alot of true sneakerheads in this thread. It's a big reason why this thread is one of the best on nt. We can all remember the days where hooking your brother up meant more than a few extra bucks in pocket.

dblplay1212 dblplay1212 hooked me up with these ob4cl raekwon diadora n9000 to match my air max 1 bespoke that was inspired by this same pair.

Much respect to you bro...if there's anything I can do for you, lmk. I know I'm not as involved in sneakers as I used to be...and what did you get the man that has everything? Either way, I'm here bro.

20210607_143929.jpg
Haha forgot about those! Love that pic. Am1 look waaaaay better imo lol..

Enjoy them, fam.

20210607_143929.jpg
Super fresh, my man. Hope you're doing good.

I read that some random Juice Store raffle winners will receive the limited box for Cha release, at no extra charge. Any one get lucky?

It's crazy the price jump from anything above a uk10 for them. Wanted to got a 10.5 as I've got the other is 11 and 10 and neither are quite right.

Back
Top Bottom