THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

the overall sillo of the pattas especially the toe sweep reminds me of 05 era, s tier shape. the swoosh looks massive too

Screenshot_20210925-121914_Samsung Internet.jpg

I was told 5 pairs over a year ago. There's a brown leather pair too. Maybe it was a sample, maybe it's f&f, idk. I'll dm it to you.

That would be great if it's more than 2 colorways! Fingers crossed.

I'm feeling these Pattas and the more colorways, the better a chance I have at obtaining at least 1 pair.

It was inevitable. Sheep on social media need a “new thing” to be hype so they can take pics in them and get their empty likes and followers. Otherwise how do you have any self worth?

Nike slows production, starts putting out collabs, retroing things like Clots, plus new collabs with Patta and Travis (somewhat), while removing AM1s from Nike Nike By You to create further scarcity. But will people buy into it for any silhouette? If you’re on this forum you probably have more pairs than necessary (no judgement, I do too) and can survive the drought and will still be here when it’s no longer the “IT” model. AM1 brethren let’s hold strong and help each other out if this actually comes to fruition instead of trying to flip everything for lunch money.

Back
Top Bottom