THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

At the 00:50 minute mark, the guy says something about only having 400 pairs. That seems like awfully low stock for an in-store launch.

Pretty sure he is saying they have already sold/allocated 400 pairs. Seems like just an update for the rest of the line, not that there were only 400 total.

My interpretation is that they allocated 400 pairs and anyone after 400 wasn’t guaranteed a pair.
This is what I got from what he was saying too. I got the impression that he was informing them that they can stay but even the people in front were not guaranteed their size.

Another video from the in store drop. The reviewer said the staff were making a list of 250 people, which was supposedly how many pairs they had for the drop.

Perhaps they pulled more pairs allocated from the online drop for the in store drop and that’s why there was a message that not all online orders will get a special box despite the online product page stating that all pairs would.

Last edited:
The perils of rocking ‘09 blues for a weekend trip. Gorilla glue work to fix these?

78FECC31-FAFA-4C4F-AE8A-B1CFD6AD3C1F.jpeg

There's no way Patta only had 250 or even 400 pairs for sale instore in Amsterdam, when stores launch Nike collabs with pop-up signage, bonuses and so on stock numbers are in the thousands; also website orders look like they are around 20,000 if not more... Hype is high but release numbers are too for this release imo

Another video from the in store drop. The reviewer said the staff were making a list of 250 people, which was supposedly how many pairs they had for the drop.

Perhaps they pulled more pairs allocated from the online drop for the in store drop and that’s why there was a message that not all online orders will get a special box despite the online product page stating that all pairs would.

yeah this sounds about right and would suck if I don't get special. SMH.

The midsoles and the cliff toe shape from the dark ages are both found on the am1s, guess i could have phrased it better.

Back
Top Bottom