THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

^^ Also selling DS atmos would grab you more than two pairs of the waves judging by current prices.. unless we talking about these atmos lol
xlkfwftzdrheyx5hrgcb.jpg

these the exact pair im sellin. lmaoo. the elephants dude. and not just the elephants, the 07's

folks still splash out on 07 beaters for sure... the '07s still better than '17s imo... no shiny mids and matte swoosh..

drop date saying 22/10/21 for the noise aqua wave for those that interested - expensive month for some yo!

So Aqua’s, Red, and Grey are supposedly the remaining colorways? Aqua and Grey pairs might be the only ones I go aftermarket for…If they keep this same basic color blocking through all the pairs that is…

So Aqua’s, Red, and Grey are supposedly the remaining colorways? Aqua and Grey pairs might be the only ones I go aftermarket for…If they keep this same basic color blocking through all the pairs that is…
I dunno if its official. I think the aquas the only other pair. the other ones are photoshop

Anyone with the Patta - how would you compare the fit to the 2017 atmos Air Max 1 or the recent Infrared Air Max 90s? Most shops only have 12 and 13, so in an interesting position to decide on sizing.

For reference, I have the atmos in 12 (and they're snug) and the Infrared in 12.5, and my forefoot is pretty wide. Feel like a 13 would be too long so hoping a 12 would be manageable. Otherwise might have to go resale...

Just have realized Patta’s site is now like this. Nice Ukiyoe Wave to describe what’ll follow next, but why it’s so small??
34651D62-EA4A-4A0D-BB34-60E55C2F0802.jpeg

BTW, Monarch will be up on SNKRS-JP in about 3 hours from now, but the App somehow keeps denying me to login all of sudden from yesterday by saying this service isn’t available to where you are located…

Back
Top Bottom