THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

waiting for End to complete the set

Attachments

• 0DF766F1-1B13-4375-88F1-F4E6B1F2679E.png
    0DF766F1-1B13-4375-88F1-F4E6B1F2679E.png
    550 KB · Views: 87
Resellers gonna mad on this one. If you sell my size 10 now on stock x that you got from Patta, you making $15 lol. Not mad it. Once all boutique and SNKRS pairs in, we may see sub 200 numbers.
Dude, last week they released here in NL and there where like hundreds of pairs all over the marktplaats.nl and i Saw high bids like 400+ euro.. it's like none of the buyers wants to wear Them but only buy Them to make money.. it's pretty ridiculious 😂
But im happy Nike is actually starting to see this point for themselves..

I'm still patiently waiting for new ID options..🙃

I need another pair at the minimum of Monarchs, but another color way for damn sure. I’m lovin’ ‘em!

I also won for LA store, my email has the same title but the body of my email I’ve been selected to purchase the dunks….

I didn’t even enter raffle for dunks. I don’t know if I should show up and end up not getting the air max….
264B0FFC-F60B-42DC-867A-6C2F0FD118EF.jpeg
I've actually never received an email from KITH after entering the drawing. Do they send a confirmation email or do they send emails to those who take an L? I feel like they are either ghosting or my email has been screwed up for years...

Back
Top Bottom